No Moon Landings ever Took Place...!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SY said:
Potemkin rockets, all of them. Wire, paper mache, and a few smoke bombs are enough to impress little boys and gullible reporters. As for the photos, some scissors, cardboard, and a matte artist can work wonders.

You know, the moon doesn't exist, either. It's all a conspiracy.

Perhaps, could you tell me how they could reproduce that low a frequency, sustained, at 200 db. Oh I forgot, your from napa valley. You may have never heard how loud a real rocket gets.

;)

kelticwizard said:

Really? Were you that close to Cape Canaveral that you could see the rockets from your back yard? I notice you live in Florida.

Not really as close as you'd think. I live around Orlando. The shuttle is viewed as a huge flame but the Saturn V was almost 400 feet tall. It looked like a huge flame with a tiny speck of white at the top. You could however, on a quiet morning hear the dull rumble from those 5 engines. If you've ever been to the cape and seen the booster stage each engine nozzle is big enough to park a VW inside.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2003
If you've ever been to the cape and seen the booster stage each engine nozzle is big enough to park a VW inside.

Heh, yeah with ALOT! of power. I seem to recal an article about the power of the shuttles engines, each engine has the power of about 48 jumbo's from memory, it might not be the exact figure but im sure its close. Maybe it was 48 jumbo engines, ahh i cant remeber, ill let you guys look it up ;), was darn powerful anyway.

Trev:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.