I am completely sure we need halojoy back here - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th July 2004, 08:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default I am completely sure we need halojoy back here

Informs i am having in direct contact with forum people, i am hearing people saying they are boered, unsatisfied with our forum... and this is the best wide world.
I was watching movies too, and i understand deeply what we normally do with our leaders, the powerfull persons, the important persons, what the ones do when turns to be under the shadows of special character people... i had been seeing too much movies you will say... that's the normal answer to erase all the afraid of him.
When they turn this forum in motion, he create one interesting energy, he is clever and same time common as we are, and special brain and good heart qualities...i think we are loosing too much without him.
Good people is going...... i find emptyness related the all forum readed 4 times from first thread to the last one..... best times when halojoy was here.
I have him, i am in contact with him, this way i have all benefits of his presence and intelligence....but you all loosing?... why?.... please, move you a-- and try to have him again.
I imagine he is also not happy to be out....if he is out, i do not believe, he is not so stupid this way...but not as halojoy, with all his diamond brigthness.
I do not want to go out..... you are a lot of precious people, that love audio as i love...but not satisfied to have halojoy only for me and for some lucky guys alike i am.... also is hard to me, because too much intelligence to me, sometimes i feel tired to try to follow his ideas and imagination...he also talks alike Jesus Christ talked... we have do make some interpretation, never direct words.... i read feel people understood what he means in the past.
When i made jokes, copying his words, and talking alike him, when i mixed german words with english...because do not know swedish.... when i had fun... i perceive how he is important... all the movement we had... i received hundreds of mails asking if i am halojoy or not..... some of them with afraid, others with hope to have him back again, others happy thinking he was here again.
I read his messages, could not find problems.... cannot understand what happens....maybe he self banned... could not discover the real thing.
Our know how is limited, someday all the matters will be already discussed, and we will be tired.... we need some new ideas, new kind of soft strikes, new discussions.... read all forum 4 times and you will feel going down and down...take a look.

regards,

Carlos
Old 25th July 2004, 08:40 PM   #2
cowanrg is offline cowanrg  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to cowanrg
i think i am the only person on this forum that did NOT like halojoy. i hated his posts. i thought his "style" was fun and all, but it just annoyed me to no end. oh well. there always has to be one
Old 25th July 2004, 08:44 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Cowanrq, i congratulate you the courage to be clear.

And this is good too.

I read in Christian bible:

The hot or be cold,
Because if you be warm
I will spit you out of my mouth

Saying things related the people that never had his clear position related things.

Despite against my ideas, i respect you as a courage man.

regards,

Carlos
Old 25th July 2004, 10:37 PM   #4
Account Disabled

Send a message via AIM to classd4sure Send a message via MSN to classd4sure
Hey Carlos,

That sounds like a "XXX" rated bible you have there

Anyway I don't know who you're talking about, haven't read any halojoy posts, but I agree a little life and levity in the forums is a good thing, as long as the ol signal to noise ratio stay's nice and high.

Cheers,
Chris
Old 25th July 2004, 10:37 PM   #5
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Carlos, I moved this thread to a more appropriate section.
Old 26th July 2004, 12:39 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

i wouldnt call it courage...

his posts are much like yours, i just dont know what you are really talking about. whenever either of you post, its just like

i read half-way through, dont understand that the heck is going on, and press the back button
Old 26th July 2004, 12:42 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

halojoy, aka gromanswe, isn't exactly what you'd call good for the S/N ratio. Some people seem to feel that he's really cool. My feeling is otherwise, but I suspect that I'm in the minority.
Be careful what you ask for...

Grey
Old 26th July 2004, 01:06 AM   #8
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to lumanauw
Halojoy=DestroyerX=ElsoKwok? They are the same person infact?
Old 26th July 2004, 02:38 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

i wouldnt be surprised...

check out destroyerx's sign up date, about the same time halojoy disappeared. either way, i cant understand what their broken style is trying to say.
Old 26th July 2004, 02:47 AM   #10
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by lumanauw
Halojoy=DestroyerX=ElsoKwok? They are the same person infact?
Not even vaguely true. Three VERY separate people.

Hide this!Advertise here!