Good by and so long and farewell to you all friends an no good friends too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

For your information Halo(joy)=Carl Groman=Groman(swe)

No need to tell me about it....I made him admit to it in the first place.

Which reminds me:

Al, was it really necessary to cut out that page ?

Post #s 81 and 82 from the original thread for your info.
What are you guys afraid of that it's not even in Texas??

Wait...I know what it is...more of this sock puppet stuff, right?
Shoveling the crap under the carpet is not going to be any help, getting me to point others to it isn't either: take a pick, you lost already.

Game over.

Cheers,;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Shoveling the crap under the carpet is not going to be any help, getting me to point others to it isn't either: take a pick, you lost already.

You start to resemble a certain person Frank, you even are using the same sentences ;)

BTW we're on a friendly forum. Terms like "you lost already" are suitable for sports events, wars and the like. Nobody wins or loses here. Or it must be that some people loose their temper now and then.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

Or it must be that some people loose their temper now and then.

When I spend an hour to root out a sock puppet for you guys?

Then, when the guy actually admits it and decides to leave I see that page and nothing else missing?

Nah...no one in his right mind would get upset about that...but as said, it's not me losing here....

I'll just have to mail the page to those people who actually still care about the forum, won't I?

Count on it, I will....

Make that 56+1+1 any day soon or take someone else for a fool, clear enough?

Cheers,;)

jean-paul said:

BTW we're on a friendly forum. Terms like "you lost already" are suitable for sports events, wars and the like. Nobody wins or loses here. Or it must be that some people loose their temper now and then.

friendly forum??? i think the implication in the last sentence is real friendly...

Forum rule #1:
No personal attacks or bullying. If you disagree with what someone is saying, then present a mature and intelligent case to prove otherwise.

I think this borders on personal attack in this context. What you said seemed like the mature and intelligent case, but the last sentence destroyed it. :rolleyes:

nice work on the moderating

later

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
As a non native english speaker I meant exactly what I wrote. "Loosing" in the sense that people may loose their temper now and then. Nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing to win or loose here apart from the temper etc.

If that qualifies for a personal attack I should go back to school for english lessons. Don't read between the lines what I did not intend please. The following post should make that clear to you I think.

Benny, a mod can post just as a member can. So don't think I used my "powers"( as some think of our "job") as a mod. I just posted a reply, normally I am into conspiracies :)

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
benny said:
I think this borders on personal attack in this context. What you said seemed like the mature and intelligent case, but the last sentence destroyed it. :rolleyes:

later

I read it more as a statement of fact: some people do loose (lose?) their temper now and then. I mean it does happen here and there.

so it does not constitute in my view "pesonal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.