"life after the oil crash" yeah right

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LIFE AFTER THE OIL CRASH!?
We dont need this! that is the biggest load of crap!

America went into Iraq to remove weapons of mass destruction, WHICH DONT JUST INCLUDE NUKES AND BOMBS!
You liberals came up with that oil thing in hopes of making the war look false and untrue!
As for "Putting in a democracy", its not something that will take 2 or 3 years, it can and will take YEARS! maybe decades!

If Civilization is coming to an end, it will be because of people like you! It is true that there may be flaws with the war in Iraq, but nothing will ever be able to run perfectly!

And you liberals are also the reason that our economy will crash! all you know is TAX TAX TAX! some good may come out of it, but theres no reason to tax THAT MUCH! if you arent proud to be an American or support the country in times of need, if you just sit on the sidelines critisizing everything; you dont deserve to have a say in ANYTHING!

WOW!
Don't mind, but you have no idea what you are talking about.
At 16 you have almost no life experience, and you reproduce mainly what you hear from others.

Some mod, please combine this with the main thread if possible. Otherwise some Texas visit...

all right, all right. I didnt mean to say that earlier post like that, and i feel really stupid for saying it the way I did.
I was anti-war and anti-bush (and all that other stuff) a while ago, and I only did it because I thought it was cool, BECAUSE I reproduced what other people said. I found out on my own that all that was a load of crap, without the help of friends, family, media or anything.

My birthday was yesterday, even though it may not matter much, im 17 now, and im celebrating tonight; my band is playing at k-mont pool. and its better than being a 40 year old asscrack that works with computers all day and has NO LIFE.

MetalDemonics30 said:
all right, all right. I didnt mean to say that earlier post like that, and i feel really stupid for saying it the way I did.
I was anti-war and anti-bush (and all that other stuff) a while ago, and I only did it because I thought it was cool, BECAUSE I reproduced what other people said. I found out on my own that all that was a load of crap, without the help of friends, family, media or anything.
Jumping from one extreme side to another proves that you have many to learn.
Fear not, you will have your time.
The only thing I don't understand is what you found that cool about bush and his invasion. Really now, isn't this an invasion? On what base? Did they find WMD?
I really don't look for answers from you, just put yourself the questions. Why all that suffering? What for?
Did they most likely knowingly lie about WMD?

My birthday was yesterday, even though it may not matter much, im 17 now, and im celebrating tonight; my band is playing at k-mont pool. and its better than being a 40 year old asscrack that works with computers all day and has NO LIFE.
I wish you a happy birthday and have a great time.
Take it easier, try to understand more.

As about the 40 years old computer guys that have no social life, I agree ;)

millwood said:
I think being abel to think critically would be far more important.

You know, if one cannot tell "being high" and "being too high" one has got to be in trouble intellectually.

Hey dude, let it dead if you can't prove I'm wrong.
Or what is that you want to prove? That you are smart? Intellectual? bush fanatic? global warming ignorant?

What is that you want to prove?

millwood said:
as a poster just said in another thread, I cannot prove you wrong because you left no evidence. the fact that you are wrong remains valid even if there is no evidence.

If you got a problem with that, go arguing with that particular poster.
:)
And I thought you know them all...
Actually you are most of the time empty words.
That proves how limited you are.

PS: why is that you are under moderation, btw?

lol. k i'll chill out; kinda hard to flame at a guy that can keep his cool. thats normally what I do to win arguments, but anyway...
the war in Iraq does have many flaws, and it will take a while before sufficient good comes out of it, but we'll just have to wait and see.
well sorry bout earlier, I didnt mean to target you, I could have sworn I saw more people with that website in their signature. My second post was not written the way I intended cause I was in a hurry like I am now cause I gotta go to the pool

Peace out

sorry got cut off...

BUT ANYWAY, ANY POSTS UNDER MY USERNAME ABOUT POLITICS HAS NOT BEEN FROM ME!
this morning, I was allowed to miss the first hour of school cause the concert last night went till 1a.m. (It was at a friends house, not the pool, and i am 17, turning 18 n december 6, not may 6,) and when i was having breakfast, i saw my fuctard brother doing posts, so i tried to stop him!

I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! thanx for being cool about everything roibm, i read the posts, and i am sorry that you got called an asscrack, but thanx for not flaming him.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO DELETE THIS THREAD?! I am neutral on the war in case you are all wondering.
BUT SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

MetalDemonics30 said:
sorry got cut off...

BUT ANYWAY, ANY POSTS UNDER MY USERNAME ABOUT POLITICS HAS NOT BEEN FROM ME!
this morning, I was allowed to miss the first hour of school cause the concert last night went till 1a.m. (It was at a friends house, not the pool, and i am 17, turning 18 n december 6, not may 6,) and when i was having breakfast, i saw my fuctard brother doing posts, so i tried to stop him!

I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! thanx for being cool about everything roibm, i read the posts, and i am sorry that you got called an asscrack, but thanx for not flaming him.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO DELETE THIS THREAD?! I am neutral on the war in case you are all wondering.
BUT SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

Bwahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Your little brother is a hot sh:devilr:t!

Someday he'll be deepcover in the NSA or CIA.

speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.