Master thesis project in Mechatronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I had to look it up:

Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering that includes a combination of systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering, control engineering and computer engineering.

Its been running some time now at lease 10 years to my knowledge.
Its control systems something like a PLC controlling hydraulics or pneumatics

Think Automation and you have it in a nutshell. I have been involved off and on over a few years.

Here is an idea for you recycling of rubbish or electronic equipment. Conveyor systems sensors PLC control, sorting and separation.

Or a robotic stores like the one in Amazon..just electronics won't cut it, needs to have closed loop control and mechanical engineering involved.

Robotics is another way to do it..from a project point of view.

Mars exploration vehicle..is another idea..

Think Jaguar production line and that's mechatronics..drone delivery system with conveyor sorting that's another idea..

It can contain analogue and/or digital systems..even pneumatic logic..

Think loader as seen in Aliens film<<more mechatronics..Robotics<<<>>>mechatronics..etc

Think Business improvement techniques<<and you can get a project easily. (Reduce waste, time, movement, labour,) Think factory with the lights turned off because there are no workers<<mechatronics.

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.