Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just can't remember exactly what jneutron said about the test of the bybee, and I think that criticism should be fair and balanced, and not all one sided.

It would be less one sided if there were some physics that could be applied to the BQPs... or any facts that dont involve magic, classified military secrets etc.
If I remember correctly the discussions with Jneutron involved some discussions on super conductors amongst other things... may search later.

I'm not an audiophile in the usual sense, so I am naive and uninformed towards much of this great audio debate. On purpose.
I have of late been trying to gain a better understanding of its history and underpinnings. Doug Self, Robert Harley, Feynman's Cargo Cult Science, etc.
My other explanation of "having the luxury to cede the responsibility" is applicable to this topic also, IMHO.

Thanks Cal, but I don't think that is enough to mean much. jneutron relies on OPINIONS of unknown people, based on what HE told them about the Bybee. For example, Bybee does NOT use superconducting as the active source of his devices. How could they be truly 'superconducting' at room temperature? (up to now) However superconductors apparently share some properties with 'nearly superconducting' compounds and this is what Jack has referred to. NOBODY said anything about Zero resistance, in Bybee devices. Jneutron's criticism is sloppy, and biased.

Bybee did claim this ("near superconducting"), then eventually removed it from his advertising when the hooting got too close for comfort.

You need to keep the shilling consistent.

BTW, jn did a specific critique of that stupid graph you keep going back to, the one where you had no idea of what the test setup was, what the instrument was, or what the results meant. You didn't seem to have a good answer for that, perhaps because there wasn't a good answer.

Keep the true believers believing!

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Well as far as I'm concerned,

the continual threads that never achieve anything say it all....;)
Could it be there is nothing to say?

Tell me..no....er tell me....no....er..well tell me...why?...why not...well tell me....
What do you want me to tell you..how it works...no...why...why not?...are you going to tell me, why should I?

Its all a bit nuts isn't it..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I know something you guys don't,

Go on ask me because I'm not going to tell you what it is..are you curious?
I know how it works..

Well how does it work then...I was only joking...no you weren't you just don't want to say...no I don't know..yes you do...

Sorry didn't want to spoil your madness please continue..

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.