Wilmslow Audio for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... i bought stuff from them in 1975.dave

Beat ya there Dave.... I bought a pair of Goodmans TwinAxioms 8's in -73...;)

EDIT : One should not really judge a company by the looks of there website...there are plenty of flashy looking sites that are all just plain bollocks, not to mention all the scammers out there...
I haven't bought any thing from Wilmslow in a couple of decades, mainly because I haven't done anything speakerwise in the same period. They used to be a very reliable setup, and I haven't seeen any no-no's either, since the net came around...

Last edited:
I'd actually be interested in this. I'm moving toward wetting up a company doing a similar thing but with a more modern outlook. Wilmslow have a good reputation for the most part although they may have taken a few wrong turns of late and a few complaints have started to crop up on the net bit I'm sure these are isolated incidents.

The money they are asking may be a bit steep but I have put in an enquiry for details of the sale and may be tempted if a favourable deal can happen. Who knows.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.