Let's ... go ... fly ... a kite, ... up ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ALL of the posted CV's give pause. Or more than pause. The closest to an aeronautical engineer is a guy with more concentration on "design" as in "styling". I'd be happier to see "Doctor of Aerodynamics" or "extensive experience with designing aircraft for leading aerospace firms."

But, I guess, if you get the money, you can hire those guys as consultants for the time you need them. If you can't get the money, it won't matter how good your flying car is.

as a piece of sculpture, it's cute enough - and any given sci-fi movie in the last several decades is replete with far more impractical / impossible transportation devices - which doesn't mean they're not fun to think about

yes, the CV photo is a trifle stern

then there's this:

How much is AeroMobil? The prototype is work in progress and only after completion of the certification and homologation both as a car and as well as an aircraft we will be able to set the final configuration and therefore the final price span. Expect the price combination of sports car and Light Sports Aircraft (LSA), several hundreds of thousand Euro.

I'll take a pair of Lambos, thanks very much

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.