All Russia in miniature Grand Maket Museum in St. Petersburg - fr

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is no reason to "ask". If Chevron (USA, EU - does not matter what exactly)) sees that potential profit is higher than risks for them - they do what they need without waiting for inviation)).
Just business, nothing personal.

Yesterday was refreshing memory for light weopons and tactics, I am former officer, some of my mates are already mobilized back to army. Main problem - last years all army/police/intel. was over filled with FSB (like KGB) agents due to our previous president. Now its almost destroyed from inside. Boys with sticks and plywood shields had more balls against fire weapons, than majority of police now.

Big mistake for Ukraine - it was to give up nuclear weapon. This is the only what really matters, all other things and organizations - nothing more just slogans and declarations.

Last edited:
Oh yes indeed, no doubt. Hot damn! We will all be driving Zils.Can't wait to get mine. And just when I was getting my Manderin down, Oh well I like Vodka. A female friend of mine was saying how sexy the big man looks on his horse. It is strange to look around over here and see down instead of up, very very weird, but now I have a perfect understanding of Vodka. If one is forced to look away, yet still be aware enough to avoid bears, its best to look through a clear lens.

Well a miniature nuclear sector could be done and the scenario of using it worked out, doctor evil 3 could happen ...I'm also for solving world issues and disputes by world leaders getting in the ring before committing armies.

If they truly believe let them take the first blow .... :D

Last edited:
I would not feel comfortable if the "right sector" could get control over nuclear weapons.

They are highly overestimated and distirted by EU media. I mean the Right Sector. They are at the real END of the list who really has power in UA. Its just a "scarecrow" that was succesfully used on Maydan. If you see statistics - major combat participants and dead were not from them. They were normal people, who outside of any political parties, just were fed up with being pushed to slavery.

For Nuclear Weapon - hoenstly you already should not feel comfortable because:

1) We nuclear power stations. if someone want big show - you have the tool which is usually MORE available the nuclear weapon. We can make second Chernobyl but much closer to your border.

2) Its country weapon-owner who should be more comfortable than other countries. Sorry - but all three parties (UK, Ru, US) showed that their contract guarantees costs NOTHING. (Budapest memorandum about: we refuse from nuclear weapon we had, and them grant us territory to be safe and not separated).

So - why some one should care here about comfort of outside countries? Only if it makes benefit for us (now - it makes benefit for us to get EU pleased and comfortable, but who knows what happens tomorrow). Just business, nothing personal. Sorry for some emotions, I was not just watching that on BBC that is why.

Last edited:
They are highly overestimated and distorted by EU media. I mean the Right Sector. They are at the real END of the list who really has power in UA. Its just a "scarecrow" that was succesfully used on Maydan. If you see statistics - major combat participants and dead were not from them. They were normal people, who outside of any political parties, just were fed up with being pushed to slavery.

For Nuclear Weapon - hoenstly you already should not feel comfortable because:

1) We nuclear power stations. if someone want big show - you have the tool which is usually MORE available the nuclear weapon. We can make second Chernobyl but much closer to your border.

2) Its country weapon-owner who should be more comfortable than other countries. Sorry - but all three parties (UK, Ru, US) showed that their contract guarantees costs NOTHING. (Budapest memorandum about: we refuse from nuclear weapon we had, and them grant us territory to be safe and not separated).

So - why some one should care here about comfort of outside countries? Only if it makes benefit for us (now - it makes benefit for us to get EU pleased and comfortable, but who knows what happens tomorrow). Just business, nothing personal. Sorry for some emotions, I was not just watching that on BBC that is why.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.