Something to say.......Anything!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• Letters.jpg
    Letters.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 98
ANYTHING?? Umm-kay...

Recent eBay policy changes are failing to support BOTH buyers and sellers. Don't buy from overseas where "return" tracking stops beyond US borders. Don't even bother trying to fight lying buyers who file a claim and provide images of a "different item" than you sold. Agents can see and agree with you but recent eBay policies prevent them from helping you.

I'll not be selling to overseas buyers anymore... nor buying from overseas sellers. I've been shafted from both sides in the last 60 days due to eBay policy changes.

EBAY WON'T SUPPORT WHAT'S RIGHT ANYMORE.

Because most people have crap jobs they hate so the live for the weekends. Instead of doing what they like, they stick with the old reliable paycheck job and bitch about it instead. Says a lot about humanity in general.
The POETS reference is from POMS that I have worked with....there is a reason that they are known as whingers....and Scots are even worse.

Dan.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.