Do you know what I like?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you know, what I like?
I like my cats.
All of them. (Including the two two legged ones.)
I like my Pass amps.
All of them.
I like music, films and books.
Those ones which are good ones.
I like beer.
And I like good wines also.
Almost all of them.
These are of course very subjective things.
I like my friends, it is without doubts.
I like astronomy it is also a facts.
I like to live despite...
I love my son.

I like my new oppo 103. Really. And I hate everything. Gave up on the Emo preamp and ordered the Outlaw.

Like: Anchor porter and Gouda cheese.
Hate: "Rice" beer with anything

Like: That rare day in Maryland when the humility is bearable and temps are nice. Today.
Hate: The other 360 days in Maryland.

Like: Driving my Morgan on a cool fall day on a twisty smooth back road.
Hate: Had to sell it as I could no longer work a clutch.

Like: My GTI. It is the only car I have ever owned I did not feel the need to modify.

Like: Classic Shell. Freeware that makes Windows 8 usable.

Like: Classical guitar.
Hate: The recording quality seems to be inversely proportional to the performance quality.

Balanced?

I like always having a bunch of nibblies before the main meal - an interesting cheese of two, some dips, a touch of pate or pesto - on pumpernickel or hard cracker biscuits, with wine of course. Sort of creates a nice intro into the evening run ... :)

What?!! Pano, thats just plain wrong

I particularly like the bacon maple salt from that site I just linked (contains no bacon, but its awsome!) and I got some of the bacon lip balm for a novelty gift for a friend while I was there. the Sriracha Roster sauce popcorn from there is also very good

I like food that burns

Last edited:
No, they are last seasons stock donated by regular shops and distributors.
I don't think fakers would also fake the trucks by which their stock is delivered.
I found out about that place because my wife used to work there.
The shop is about the size of a large supermarket and all profits go to help disabled children.

Also fakes would actually cost more.

The shoes I got were these ones:
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/men's-sho...||||||||||||&sortBy=Price (Descending)&page=2

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.