Firefox version - what to believe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Which message do you believe???

Attachments

• Firefox version.png
    Firefox version.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 216
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I have had problems with Firefox 22 refusing to quit, and, when loaded the mac was very sluggish in all functions with all software. If a forced quit was tried, it froze my Mac. A Mac system security update 48hours ago seems to have fixed the problem.

Yes I tried Firefox yesterday,

And it won't let you sign off "Log out" of some of the web sites, which is worse than the IE compatibility problem. If it leaves your bank signed on via the browser.

So I have gone back to IE which I have used for some time until the compatibility issue.

Regards
M. Gregg

Firstly, I am in no sense knowledgeable re. any computer/software matters. However, that said, it seems to me that as Firefox (being a 'community design'; rather like some of the audio designs here on DIYaudio), has been heavily modified from the original model on numerous occasions, it may well be time for a complete 'ground up' redesign.

IE has not been available for Mac for a good few years and the available (old) downloads present serious security risks, though I am told that the current PC versions for use on MS systems is very successful.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.