The problem with "know-how". - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th June 2013, 05:55 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

You have difficulty even with this?
Thanks for the help.
Old 20th June 2013, 10:34 AM   #22
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DF96 View Post
Nobody chooses A2 (or AB2) for its low distortion. Grid current is always best avoided, unless you want high power PA (or modulators).
I won't sleep until I do . Not trying things is like lying to me . I think Oscar Wilde gave warnings on that , something to do with Morris Dancing ?
Old 20th June 2013, 10:37 AM   #23
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey A View Post
You have difficulty even with this?
Thanks for the help.
I fail in English and it is my mother tongue ! I am not being polite , just telling the truth .

One day tools like this will work .

Я не на английском языке, и это мой родной язык! Я не из вежливости, просто говорю правду.
Old 20th June 2013, 12:00 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Dear nigel person
You're so vain, with my head all right. I do not want to impede the reading, analysis for 10 years, works in this area. For Example-

http://sgtnd.narod.ru/papers0/2009PhDPreprint.pdf
Statistical Physics and Theory of Chaos
The remaining work will find themselves.

So don't try to venture a complicated discussion.
Try to believe in the word, there is an easy solution, with further complicated evidence and parsed.
And it can have a huge impact on all further work in the field of audio and related.
The question whether this is? And how to implement this feature.

What a fascinating paper . I suspect DF 96 would be more able than me to understand it . It is a true gift as I work with similar concepts except at a school boy level . It almost suggests to me what Chaos people call the strange attractor ? I am sure the reality is far simpler ? It might also suggest no real synchronicity in amplifiers ? Either that or I don't synchronize ? There is nearly 60 years of evidence to support that .

Mt late boss had a watch with twin crystals made by Seiko . When the watch glass fell off he could never find a replacement .
Old 20th June 2013, 04:38 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel pearson View Post
I fail in English and it is my mother tongue ! I am not being polite , just telling the truth .

One day tools like this will work .

Я не на английском языке, и это мой родной язык! Я не из вежливости, просто говорю правду.
Dear nigel pearson,I too don't make errors in my native language. The strange attractor-this is just a form of amplification in the process reinforcing. The complete system is another form of attractor. But in General, it may be enough simply to link with our needs. Then make a generalization of sound reinforcement.

Read your letter to Russian, nice, you can understand.
Old 21st June 2013, 12:06 PM   #26
diyAudio Member

One thing that I suspect is true . The very last commercial valve amps perhaps were slightly cheaper than things that came before ? Rogers Cadet comes to mind . The technical specification had settled to a reasonable hi fi standard ( 10 watts 0.5% distortion or better , not saying the Cadet ) . Soon after people made transistor amps that sounded very similar . Neither types were the best that had ever been made . The thing to say is the valve amps probably were a little different to the favoured ones of today . Technically arrived at and to a budget . The output transformer and feedback levels made the valve designs not a lot different . Both probably not able to do more than 50 kHz . This ignores that the valve would be class A and the transistor class AB ( so called ) . More remarkable that they do sound similar .

Soon transistors were able to go well beyond 10 MHz . For the amplifiers to sound similar after that would be difficult . Valve designers put the clock back to about 1947 now . Some go back further .

In a rush to get to the airport so forgive any errors .

My guess is the time when they did sound similar was a strange circumstance . It did happen . Harold Leak did blind tests of the amplifiers .
H.J. LEAK & Co. Ltd. -- 1968 Factory Visit - YouTube

Одна вещь, которую я подозреваю, что это правда. Самый последний коммерческих ламповые усилители были, возможно, немного дешевле, чем вещи, которые пришли раньше. Роджерс кадетского приходит на ум. Техническая спецификация поселились в разумных Привет Fi стандарта (10 Вт 0,5% искажение или лучше, не говоря кадетской). Вскоре после этого люди сделали транзистор усилителей, которые звучали очень похоже. Ни типов были лучшими, которые когда-либо были сделаны.Что нужно сказать, клапан усилителей, вероятно, были немного отличается от них благоприятствования сегодня. Технически прибыли и бюджета.Выходной трансформатор и обратная связь уровней сделали клапана дизайн не сильно отличается. И, вероятно, не в состоянии сделать больше, чем 50 кГц. При этом игнорируется, что клапан будет класс и транзистор класса АВ (так называемые). Более примечательно, что они делают звук, похожий.

Вскоре транзисторов смогли выходят далеко за рамки 10 МГц. Для усилителей звук, похожий после этого будет трудно. Клапан дизайнеры вкладывают время вспять до 1947 сейчас. Некоторые идут еще дальше.

В спешке, чтобы добраться до аэропорта, так что простите все ошибки.

Мне кажется, это время, когда они звучат похоже было странное обстоятельство. Это случилось. Утечка Гарольд сделал слепые тесты из усилителей.
H.J. LEAK & Co. Ltd. -- 1968 Factory Visit - YouTube
Old 21st June 2013, 10:59 PM   #27
diyAudio Member

In a General sense , You are right. But in light of my recent findings it can be fixed. As You know , there is a difference in the old sound systems and new. Under its version of the theory, I got an explanation for this. Of course you can mock at my words , but it is. Most likely, many would understand and took my point of view , the problem is that I can't this reveal the essence of the solution . To me this situation repents dead end , why I asked the starting question. I'm also sure that many of you here very are smart , and would not want my departure from direct answers was misunderstood. With respect .
Old 22nd June 2013, 06:46 AM   #28
diyAudio Member

Besides, in the new systems , where are used sound processors , I see same not understanding of base that results in distinction of results though use of modern technologies easily can overcome this distinction. General reason not in the lamps, or modern transistors.
If to concern only amplifiers, the part of amplifiers is constructed more correctly, and cause are not their circuitry or amount of distortions.
Began to use a inverse translation and text editing, i hope it better?

Last edited by Sergey A; 22nd June 2013 at 06:52 AM.
Old 22nd June 2013, 10:40 AM   #29
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
...the problem is that I can't this reveal the essence of the solution .
Then don't post about it.
Old 22nd June 2013, 03:11 PM   #30
diyAudio Member

Where can I see a list of the allowed topics ?

Hide this!Advertise here!