Argentines for the world!

but not bad, right?

Are you nuts, seen how "smart" her other half is ? (smart also as in bright)
Not another one with clear and present NèèZi "heritage" is a giant step in itself.

The Natural Talent fits right in with the uglies here, which is like 95 percent, and she has a set of hairy balls.

(the Black Pope better not have some Zorreguieta "loose ends" to trip over)

Will she become Queen?

Over here Prince Phillip is still 'just' a prince even though his wife is the Queen.
Not sure how it would work were the genders reversed though.

Yup same over here on the other side of the North-sea. When a (crown)prince of Orange becomes king his wife becomes queen. When (crown)princess becomes queen her husband becomes prince consort.

Try
Carlos Menditeguy

World level polo player and Grand Prix driver. Learnt golf and got to play off scratch in two years............. just for a bet. One of the world's best ever all round ball players.

Argentina also produces the world's most versatile polo ponies. Not the fastest, but the most useful.

Who cares? What would be the difference? Really don't get it.. We are all human right ;)

I don't since I am german but the british rules of succession are directly from the middle ages and modern times do confound them at times.

Btw I was born in Germany very near the dutch border, the nearest town was a place called Emmen, Netherlands.
(Only mentioning this because I just saw your location)