Only if I win the lottery

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'd start with (4) of these!

image_preview

JBL Project Everest DD65000 and DD67000 Flagship Loudspeakers Preview

Audioholics Clint DeBoer's First Impression? Pretty Cool

Why not? For some outlandish transducers, these must be it, at only $150,000 :eek: for (4) of them. To start... Then you need the amps. Also each unit merely weighs about 400 pounds. That will make a floor pretty steady don't you think?

----------
Everything is relative.
~ Albert Einstein

thinking outside the box often proves worthwhile.

and when we can't get out of the box,

doubling the number of boxes might help .

That will make a floor pretty steady don't you think?

100%

and the fact that when discontinued,

their value will most likely go up.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
this poster is a huge fan of 'thinking big' .

such as this system from a blog in japan.

and,

the ceiling is high enough that there is room

for the owner to stack four more 4350's -

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4350-2(1).jpg
    4350-2(1).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 215
C'mon It's the lottery, do these ....

[
Why not? For some outlandish transducers, these must be it, at only $150,000 :eek: for (4) of them. To start... Then you need the amps. Also each unit merely weighs about 400 pounds. That will make a floor pretty steady don't you think?

----------
Everything is relative.
~ Albert Einstein

Attachments

• Gen1.jpg
    Gen1.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 75
Wow! These are all outlandishly sexyspeakers, and systems, and essential accessories!

Maybe I shouldn't count on the lottery? Alas I need to realistically upgrade my test equipment (measurements) bench with digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, plus soldering / desoldering vacuum station, universal programmer, etc, and figure it will cost at least $10K (maybe a bit more). First things first for DIY. Yay!

Why not?

~~~~~~~~~~
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
~ Abraham Lincoln

Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
~ Kahlil Gibran

You give but a little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of your heart that you truly give.
~ Kahlil Gibran

One has a million times better chance of injury in a car accident......so I don't play anymore. Guess I'll have to earn it the old fashioned way..........But this would look nice in the house.

_____________________________________________________Rick.......

Attachments

• IRS_Beta.jpg
    IRS_Beta.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 57
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.