I'm leaving diyaudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that either some or most of my posts are complete unfactual garbage and are of no use to anyone aswell as being dangerous.

I would rather end my membership then have the shame of giving out bad information and either looking like a dumb **** or potentially getting someone killed.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Well,

I suppose it depends if there is an underlying meaning to the post?

If it is as said then I think you are mistaken..

1. If you feel like this then why do you feel like this..
  2. If you feel like this then what dosen't kill you makes you stronger..
  3. Life isn't fair but who said it was in the first place..
Regards
M. Gregg

Dear freax, I was so intrigued about what you claim that I took the liberty to enter your profile and read your last 75 posts.:eek:
*NONE* suggesting something dangerous :confused:
As of writing garbage .... :D .... that's typical of *most* Internet Forums, including this one, of course.
So, what's news? :p
Hope to have you along during this fresh new 2013 , which so far doesn't look that bad.
Cheer up pal ;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
The unfactual information occurs everywhere, that's to be expected. But dangerous?

Its only dangerous when there are no engineers to give an input or guidance..the membership takes this into account..
IE no teachers in the workshop..that also takes into account mechanical/woodworking and finish (Paint etc)

So there are people that can give input on different areas..not just the electrical side..so as I have said many times everyone can have very useful input...

I'll give an example..take a steering wheel off a car..yep remove the nut and give it a whack...so my mate says no loosen the nut and give it a whack..I just saved your teeth..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.