I'm leaving diyaudio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a place to share your knowledge but also a place to learn when others tell you that you are incorrect. Sometimes embarrassing but a good learning experience.

I'm with DF96. Don't give up.

I have been in electronics/software since 1980 but I am still learning.
No one knows it all and we all have at least a little to offer from experiences.

From Grouch Marx:

“I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.”

Also: “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.”

:D

I am so far gone why would I want to leave? Deja vu again?

Last edited:
Dont be such a drama queen... any prolific diyer is going to be wrong on a regular basis, if you arent you arent doing it right. knowing how to accept being told you are wrong or just basic critique without starting to swear prolifically at everyone, or storming off in a huff (a pointless endeavor, a row of asterix really doesnt have the desired effect) is a useful skill.

Then again I know you dont really like any of the people around you in this country, world, Human Race, so maybe it doesnt matter so much.

starting a thread to do it? really? what is the outcome? Leave, or not. Learn, or not. Stay, or not.

I cant say i've noticed you making any dangerous recommendations though.

Status
Not open for further replies.