Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And he is fond of cats:
Screen-Shot-2012-07-25-at-7.38.44-AM.png

Hi Gyuri,
The latest research into 'souls' says that scientists are convinced that 'souls' of all pets also follow 'our souls' into the 'next dimension' after we move over from 'this world'. It's a very happy and comforting thought and incredible if real! We will find out some day not too far in the future !:)
In fact EVERY pet or person you have loved on Mother Earth is supposed to be reunited again over on the other side ! Makes sense......now start loving everything like never before......they will be your company on the other side !;)
So passing over should actually be a day for rejoicing ( like some communities here practice !) and not a day for grieving. :D

I'd love to have my old pets ( lots of them !) back again !

Last edited:
I would like to believe, that you was right, my dear friend,

Yesterday I was seen a film:
István Szabó: The Door.
I loved it, despite the not so favorable reviews.
It is probably not amongst the best of István Szabó's works.
But It has beautiful moments.
For cat lovers it is a must have to see.

We had an adopted stray. He would go outside with you and follow you around while you did work in the yard. Investigating, lying nearby, taking a dirt bath... then he'd follow you when you went on to do something else. Good mouser, too. A big muscular American Shorthair we named "Arnold" (yes, after that Arnold).

"What happens between your birth and your death, does not count. It is only a moment."

Szabó Magda

I think Szabo means that it "Ultimately" doesn't matter . It certainly matters when we are here and for a while after that , but not in the long run.

Like impure ore is a mix of all unwanted things with the pure metal and goes through lots of processes that matter. After it is purified and you get pure metal what went before doesn't matter any more !

You should try talking to your cat with meow's of different intensity and duration and modulation. Try to 'meow' what you want to say. At first nothing will appear to happen. See what happens in a weeks time ! It's amazing. The cat starts to modulate their meow's with what you 'meow' ! If you can't start to understand it's feelings you will at least get a good laugh out of it ! Try it !;)

Very nice cat.
Adorable little nose.
Thanks,

Gyuri

That "adorable little nose" cannot resist poking into everything and anything!
Cats are curious but this one more than any I have known!

She goes to a neighbor's house and eats their cat's food...then eats her own back here + a few mice or a rabbit when really hungry. So she is too fat!

In the pic she is looking at a bee.....and knows that they sting.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 65
Thank you for picture!
I like cats more and more.
Excellent beings.
Although our two cats are fired of the Christmas Holy Peace for us.
They are fighting of each other.
So we must have separate them.
I don't know will be here peace.
Just like down there on Holy Land.
Each of them has a separate and unique personality.
The main behavior of cats is curiosity.
Then they have the love of comfort and laziness.
But they require purity and in order for it they have to do.
Huncutka (Quiff?) before sleep and after sleep always carefully wash oneself. Sometimes me, too. :)
And yes they are talking.
Not only with meow.
Body language is important, too.
And their eyes are so expressive.
Huncutka has a miraculous-ruminative look when we look at each other's eyes that I could be translate it:
I love you, little man.

Christmas greetings:

Gyuri

I see that you also love lavender!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.