What are you Watching?

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I thought,

It might be a good idea to have a "What are you watching" thread Like the music thread, Only linked to AVI which seems to be taking over the "Just music Idea"..

Perhaps it could be a thread on its own like the music thread?..:)

Regards
M. Gregg

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I do also think,

That the story lines on some of the older films are better than the modern remakes like War of the worlds..OK special effects are good ..what happened to the story line?

Perhaps its just me..and others prefer the new version?

Regards
M. Gregg

Other than baseball and football, we watch close to zero TV. But... we both loved "Veep," and make each new episode an event.

We also have a theory about Paul Henning and his staff. We figured that they would knock out an episode of "Petticoat Junction," then smoke a joint or two afterward. With consciousness thus altered, they would then write an episode of "The Beverly Hillbillies." Following that, they'd do mushrooms or acid and, once they started getting off, then write "Green Acres."

Speaking of which, have you ever noticed that the words to the "Green Acres" theme fit perfectly with the tune of "Purple Haze"? That's a clue for you.

Hah! :-D
Goes well with your sig.

Me and my wife are currently following Hunter x Hunter, the new version, I liked the old one, but the new one is very much better. It's an anime series, about a 12 year old boy looking for his dad, beating people up with a fishing rod & nature skills, being friends with a hired killer (also 12), playing catch with a psychotic clown that get's turned on by beating up children and killing people with a deck of cards (very well done character).

We''re also watching that Naruto stuff, but it drags out all the time so we gather up 5-6 episodes at a time.

The other day I watched Petticoat Junction "The Great Race." Maybe the best of the later episodes. LOL funny!

agreed ...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

spam from GIFSoup

been watching soaps. off and on since the sixties.

since this stuff is mostly for women, some of it is not all that easy to watch.

and yet,

they have their moments -

Shootout at General Hosital

acting could be somewhat difficult on occasion.

note the door hitting Kimberly McCullough in the head -

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

more spam from GIFSoup

Last edited: