Interstellar

Interstellar : Official Trailer - Vidéo Dailymotion

Not sure what I think of interstellar..its OK I guess. :D

The ending is a bit iffy...

Regards
M. Gregg

Lord of the rings...Five Armies?

Then back to the shire...

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies ? Teaser Trailer ? Official HD - Video Dailymotion

Regards
M. Gregg

1. The Hobbit: The battle of the Five Armies => March 24, on Blu-ray (3D). :worship: :knight: :film:

2. Interstellar => March 31, on Blu-ray (2D). :earth: :hypno2: :radar: :wave2s:

:cool:

Last edited:
Just cut the grass today, again. ...And watched (revisited) a movie on Blu last night: 'Birdman'.

117701_large.jpg

:cool:

Guardians of the Galaxy - worth it for the sound track alone - love the Walkman

and I'm pretty much a sucker for the Marvel world - old Stan still making cameo in every film

Bob: that's exactly the kind of film that IMAX loves - now, if I had any patience for squeezing every last drop out of a Tolkein short story, I might have caught the Hobbit thingy on the really big screen in HFR - but not

Maybe the next in the Avatar series

Last edited:
Guardians of the Galaxy - worth it for the sound track alone - love the Walkman

and I'm pretty much a sucker for the Marvel world - old Stan still making cameo in every film

Bob: that's exactly the kind of film that IMAX loves - now, if I had any patience for squeezing every last drop out of a Tolkein short story, I might have caught the Hobbit thingy on the really big screen in HFR - but not

Maybe the next in the Avatar series

Yes Chris; 'Gravity' 3D, 'Interstellar', 'The Hobbit' 3D Trilogy', 'Avatar' 3D, 'Guadians of the Galaxy' 3D, ... all worth it to see @ IMAX in Victoria. :cool:

@ home (Blu-ray) I need a 3D UHD front projector. :film: ...With a Dolby Atmos/DTS:X/Auro-3D Surround Sound Processor/Decoder/Transcoder/Transporter.

Coming up in a future near me, you betcha. Life's just too short to miss all the fun with all good people around.

Right now is even more fun. Look @ this weather we're having!
springsmile.gif

We live in paradise. :deer:

Last edited:
Bob - this month is "Space" month at IMax, including be in recognition of its 25th anniversary :cheers:, Hubble 3D, followed by Gravity 3D. If I hadn't already seen the latter in 2D HD at home, I might have taken a chance, but once of that laughable snooze fest was enough.

There's also a fun little "tribute to space exploration, and our generation's next giant leap" - Journey to Mars, narrated by Captain Picard - even in 2D, should still be a fun, short (45min) ride

and yes, we do - but keep it under your hat - my wife got a slight sunburn yesterday sitting on our back deck