What are you Watching?

Speaking of which, have you ever noticed that the words to the "Green Acres" theme fit perfectly with the tune of "Purple Haze"? That's a clue for you.

I can't get that to work for me. Maybe you could sing it, record it and upload a file? Maybe with banjo accompaniment?

I mainly stick to reality TV - baseball and The First 48 Hours.

John

What did you think of,

An older film Pitch Black..?
The follow up was Riddick...

Regards
M. Gregg

Pitch Black I did not think was really as good, but of course Claudia Black is worth watching.:p

Riddick was much better. A lot of special effects. There is a lot left out between the two movies unless you watch the 2nd movie, Dark Fury. Although it is animated, it fills in the gaps of the story.

Hi Wavebourn,
glad you liked "Wild Target" It's a really nice and funny British film.
I was one of the set decorators on the film, that was partly shot on the Isle of Man!
Watch out for "Belle" and " Dom Hemmingway" two films recently also filmed partly on the
Isle of Man on which I was also a set decorator.
I might also add " The Disappearance of Alice Creed" which is really one worth watching and the BBC series "Shadow line" , again excellent! Both IOM films, and guess what, I was set decorator on these as well!
And last but not least check out the brilliant animated film " Chico and Rita" which involved some animators from the IOM also.
Enjoy.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Hehe I bet you enjoyed that one Gimp. Now I'm not watching (I'm posting!) but I've recently watched Lifeboat. Good movie, though there are a lot of things that don't make sense. Marvellous Talluhma Bankhead makes a lot of sense though.

Lifeboat (1944) - IMDb

'She was infamous for not wearing underwear. According to Hume Cronyn, during the filming of Lifeboat (1944) the crew complained about her flashing them when she had to climb a ladder to go into the mock-up of a lifeboat.'

Haha I love her.

Just bought the box set of the series Hamish Macbeth, I loved it when it was on tv here and it's still dam good. Also bought the old movie - Local Hero on DVD, one of my favourite films, music score by Mark Knopfler from Dire Straights, great atmosphere and brilliant cast.