International Coffee Day is coming up!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just learned that this Saturday, Sept 29, is International Coffee Day!:)

It's been happening since 1983 and I didn't even know it. This is a big day for those of us fueled by caffeine. Wikipedia has an entry on it, including a photo of a cup of coffee, for people who don't know what one looks like.

-Byron

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Bring on the Dark Magic Brew

WoO hoo! :D Thanks for letting us know!
Those who know me well know that I LOVE coffee. I will have to bring some special beans to share with my family as I will be going to my home town for a wedding this weekend.
My current favorite is the organic fair trade Honduran from Trader Joes. That's a nice one, and a great price for such a good product! Mmmm Coffee...
Cheers! :drink:

Attachments

• MyBrew.jpg
    MyBrew.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 80
von.ah,
Thanks.

I have been on a forced no caffeine, no alcohol, no dairy diet for three weeks due to some health issues. Not much fun. The doctor says I can have one cup if I am good.
Can't say the no coffee has helped by brain any. I am still stressed out by someone I work with that has a personal agenda that does not match the company goals. If I had enough beer, maybe I wouldn't care, but no beer either!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.