diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   England and Olympic Weather (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/216542-england-olympic-weather.html)

Speedskater 20th July 2012 09:31 PM

England and Olympic Weather

The Olympics start in one week, has the rain stopped?
Anyone volunteering or working at the Olympics?

pinkmouse 20th July 2012 09:38 PM

Still raining as I type in Kent, but supposed to get hot next week when the jetstream returns to normal. We'll see. :)

M Gregg 21st July 2012 08:11 AM

I have never known weather like this..

Its not "Realy Bad" unless your caught in a flood..its not even windy...its like being in a rain forrest...When its warm its orrible<<yes no "H"..How can you be cold and feel warm at the same time????:confused:

Even the birds look sad...:(...On the fence with their heads down and water dripping off their tails...They don't need to speak the look says it all..They say its going to pick up a bit next week..we'll see...I was wondering if we were in for a few twisters...just for good measure..

Regards
M. Gregg

Johno 21st July 2012 10:32 AM

Don't know about you but I am sick of it already, the fawning, gushing, breathless hyperbole on the so called news - and that's just on the BBC/ABC. I was rather hoping that Murdock had spat the dummy and refused coverage, but alas, no respite on the 'other' channels.

Please, please let it be over soon....

M Gregg 21st July 2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johno (Post 3099557)
Don't know about you but I am sick of it already, the fawning, gushing, breathless hyperbole on the so called news - and that's just on the BBC/ABC. I was rather hoping that Murdock had spat the dummy and refused coverage, but alas, no respite on the 'other' channels.

Please, please let it be over soon....

:D:D:D:D...I know what you mean....LOL

The discussion at the moment is where to place the ground to air missiles and rocket launchers....:D

The house holders are saying...You ain't putting that stuff in my back yard we will be a target...:hypno2:....Put it on your own house...:D

Lmao...I only like the judo and fencing..and I always miss it...:D

Even the security people don't want to be there..LOL

Oh my life..expensive bike races...whats the matter with the Isle of Mann bike track..LOL
English channel is a good pool...long distance swim..

Regards
M. Gregg

Johno 21st July 2012 11:13 AM

...whats the matter with the Isle of Mann bike track..

My God man, I hope you are not suggesting that they allow those lycra-lemmings on to THE island. Sacrilege! Can you even imagine a TT with cycle lanes and speed limits? Life would just be a hollow mockery...

jackinnj 21st July 2012 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by M Gregg (Post 3099478)
Even the birds look sad...:(...On the fence with their heads down and water dripping off their tails...They don't need to speak the look says it all..

These fellows like warm, wet weather:

M Gregg 21st July 2012 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
More like these..

Sleep on a rock...So if youre not a sloth your going to have a tough time..mud skipper maybe..lycra-lemmings..Yes what a sight..been there done that<<the Isle of mann that is... :D..And been round the track on MAD Sunday...

M Gregg 21st July 2012 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yet more Olympic highlights

NAAAAAAWWWWWWWW:eek:

Well I guess we have to go through it...LOL

Regards
M. Gregg

Bigun 21st July 2012 03:46 PM

my folks are sick to the back teeth with the weather, bordering on a national disaster. It's one of the reasons I emigrated. Mind you, the best part is that I don't have a TV :D

I'm pretty sure my kids would think it really cool to have a rocket/missile pod on the roof.