UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like This one...

Hmmmm:scratch2:

Given the fact that there are more stars in the universe than there are sand grains on every beach of the earth combined, odds are that there is and has been other earth like planets out there. They could be hundreds of millions of years older and have had time to develop advanced civilizations upon them. Who knows, earth's existance could be old news to someone else.

BTW, here is another peculiar story of interest.....

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
I used to be a great fan of UFO's

Now I'm beginning to think we are alone....This to me is more scary than aliens...

If the solar systems on the outer edge of our galaxy are older, then they should be teaming with signals and life...Yes I know its far far away but, here is the question if you look at the creatures on our own planet its teaming with life..Yet no other species on earth can build even a battery for power..How many species is that that can be struck off the UFO building arena..

If a species did not have hands like a human..what other limb could be as accurate and tactile, and be able to even screw in a nut and bolt...think how many ways are there to join two pieces of material togeather in a primitive world...I think if it could be done it would have been done on Earth..

Does this mean that an alien has to have hands not claws or any other form of limb..even animals with rudimentary skills struggle...can a snake make a boat?..I,m beginning to think that any alien culture is going to have to be a very near copy of earth. Yes I know about hydrothermal vents but thats on an earth like planet and they don't build cars..not one of our planets seems to support life..let alone inteligent life... In all the time man has looked to the planets there has been no proof of existance..

I am beginning to think that the so called stories are because we can't deal with the fact that life may not exist in any solar system near enough to be of any concern to us. Don't get me wrong this is a real problem for me..because if it happened once it should happen again "life" that is..

The idea about us not being of any interest also is a "get out" because if life is so scarce here then it probably is in there part of the galaxy as well, so any life would be interesting to them..still they do not appear to be here?

Last point..if the aliens on the outer reaches of the galaxy are more advanced (older) they cannot reach us...so anything earlier doesn't have much chance does it?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Given the fact that there are more stars in the universe than there are sand grains on every beach of the earth combined, odds are that there is and has been other earth like planets out there. They could be hundreds of millions of years older and have had time to develop advanced civilizations upon them. Who knows, earth's existance could be old news to someone else.

I've always had issues with this "the odds are" argument.

I think it is very possible that intelligent life is such a rare occurance that we are in fact the only example of it anywhere. How many species are on this planet alone? How many of those are intelligent?

Life on another planet is a pointless notion to me anyway. Why should I care?

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
One more thought,

One day the sun will expand and Earth will be vaporised...

And it will be as if we never existed...
Just like all others that have existed before us..

Could it be that this has happened already to the "older" life in the universe and outer reaches of the galaxy..there star has died..non of them are ever able to live free of their star that gives life and warmth..due to the vast distances involved...

I always wanted to see pictures of some form of alien life before my life ends..now I begin to think its not going to happen..

Look how far man has traveled...its not even off our own doorstep..robots don't count..:( Imagin we had already reached the farthest planet...how could we go further..then again I don't think we will even get that far...how many planets can we even stand on and build a base? If we can't do that why would we even go their with people?

I hate to say this but I am begining to think this is the sad truth of it all..and we are probably not the first and won't be the last to discover it..

Regards
M. Gregg

One more thought,

One day the sun will expand and Earth will be vaporised...

I agree, but the end of the world can be tomorrow, due to gamma radiation from a supernova...:cool:

Don't know where this crap that the world ends in December 2012.
Poor Mayas, they never said such thing, only they ran without numbers ... or stones ... or something.:D

However, there is a conspiracy theory, which says that the Mayas obtained their calendar as a gift from the aliens.:rolleyes:
Since then the aliens living among us...:yikes:

We can see some in the forum, but have nothing to do with the Mayas...:D

Speaking a little more seriously about life out of the earth, I think a joke synthesizes all.

A flea skyward looking thoughtful, asks a friend:
- Hey, is there life on other dogs?

Don't know where this crap that the world ends in December 2012.
Poor Mayas, they never said such thing, only they ran without numbers ... or stones ... or something.:D

Ancient people were good astronomers, so they calculated time according to planetary conditions. Solstices, equinoxes marked ordinary years. Longer periods were marked by constellations. They knew about precession of Earth axis, and 2012 marked the end of long cycle about 26 thousand years. "End of world" does not mean end of life, like end of year dos not mean it.

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
There are many many videos about UFOs, Black Projects, Shadow Goverments ETC.

But imo this one below is very good with some incredible video footage and some of the information is provided by Dr Greer and many other credible people.

UFOs - The Greatest Story Ever Denied - YouTube

Lets assume this is real for a moment..This could mean:

1. Were probably in a ZOO..
  2. The Grays are the zoo keepers
  3. Which is OK we get to be experimented on
  4. They have their fun with us
  5. They protect the Zoo from other possibly nastier creatures.
  6. So they have not done major damage<<as far as we know
  7. Enjoy your captivity
  8. Knowing you are protected much better than we could protect ourselves.
  9. You probaby could have a Gray standing next to you and never know it. (invisible to us maybe?)
Just for a laugh :D

Regards
M. Gregg

Status
Not open for further replies.