diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   The Lounge (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   An Even Darker and more Disturbing Thread... (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/lounge/214198-even-darker-more-disturbing-thread.html)

nazaroo 10th June 2012 07:48 AM

An Even Darker and more Disturbing Thread...

mwah ha ha ha!

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

Cassiel 10th June 2012 04:29 PM

Doesn't disturb me a bit. Non-life wins. Hehe. I'm a machine (so I'm told). Good times ahead.

M Gregg 10th June 2012 06:15 PM

Isn't the world supposed to end in 2012?:eek:

All the planets align and the sea moves to one side of the planet with the gravity...:crazy:

Then it slides <<the optimum word ....to the other side as the earth rotates and everyone has to become a dolphin..the new life form to survive..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

akis 10th June 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M Gregg (Post 3054800)
Isn't the world supposed to end in 2012?:eek:

All the planets align and the sea moves to one side of the planet with the gravity...:crazy:

Then it slides <<the optimum word ....to the other side as the earth rotates and everyone has to become a dolphin..the new life form to survive..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Planets align? I did not know that. Only that it is meant to end in December 2012 according to some Mayan calendar (because the calendar did not count any further).

Gyuri 10th June 2012 06:21 PM

I do not buy a new shoe already....

Cal Weldon 10th June 2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akis (Post 3054802)
(because the calendar did not count any further).

Proof that procrastination does not pay. They assumed they had all the time in the world to extend it. :)

chris661 11th June 2012 12:58 PM

I can't see there being a problem if the planets do align, anyway. The Sun's mass is much greater than the planets', so the effect on the gravitational forces acting on the earth will, I suspect, be tiny.

M Gregg 17th June 2012 11:09 AM

... I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered

??????????????

Regards
M. Gregg

M Gregg 18th June 2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M Gregg (Post 3062591)
... I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered

??????????????

Regards
M. Gregg

If you know the answer..can you post a statement that does not give away the answer?

There is a boat that is not a boat whos name appears in freemasonry..

Regards
M. Gregg

M Gregg 18th June 2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M Gregg (Post 3063604)
If you know the answer..can you post a statement that does not give away the answer?

There is a boat that is not a boat whos name appears in freemasonry..

Regards
M. Gregg

Its all about numbers..

Regards
M. Gregg