loss of my friend frans. - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd April 2012, 05:54 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Mark my words Rob G ! When I heard this saying for the very first time it was at my fathers death. Nothing up lifting at the time. I couldn't care if the rest of the world was going to crap ! I lost several very close friends later and close relatives. I've lost LOTS of people I care for very much !
But now after so many years I can see how things did happen for the better.
If you analyse it in a selfish way , you will NEVER see what's good about them. You have to rise above it. It's NOT about rejoicing at all ! You got it all mixed up !
That's it. I'm not saying anything more about this. Take it or leave it. You have to do the analysis for your situation your own way. No one else can do it for you. If you don't see it this lifetime, you will see it for sure on D day !
Wish you all the best.
Cheers.

Dont tell me we're invading Normandy again!
Old 22nd April 2012, 06:01 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Isn't it fun !
Old 22nd April 2012, 06:12 PM   #23
diyAudio Member

For Kees 52.
WE are sorry for your loss and realise it is a HARD time for you. Nothing we are saying here detracts from that.
Many of us have also gone through this phase many times. Veterans you might say. In fact I lost my mother just last year and no it isn't something I have got over yet ! But I can see beyond as I have lost many loved ones over the years !
So I plod along and keep reducing the sorrow every day and relive the memory of the happy days. That makes it easier to deal with as time goes by.....and one day I'll be dead too and be with all the others again ! So how does it matter what happens now ?

Cheer up, remember the good times and remember that you'll all be together again .......in the not very distant future ! The bad times are over ....leave them behind.
Cheers.
Old 22nd April 2012, 06:19 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
With all due respect to you Rob - please - let's not get into religion (or politics).
With all due respect I was not the one who brought the subject in to the thread. My comment was a reaction.
My response was an attempt to explain a grown up way to sensibly and logically deal with grief.
Old 22nd April 2012, 06:24 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Quote:
For Kees 52.
WE are sorry for your loss and realise it is a HARD time for you. Nothing we are saying here detracts from that.
Many of us have also gone through this phase many times. Veterans you Cheer up, remember the good times.
Cheers.
THIS is all that matters.
Old 22nd April 2012, 08:12 PM   #26
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Thank you very much c2cthomas, and al the others for there wise words, it is nu evening and the feelings start working, now I feel what I have lost, so I type with tears I hope that Frans, marina and Diny the wife of frans are celebrating there meeting together in these other dimension as the books of afterlive tells.

I know it wil be oke and I will give him a place in my heart, we are friends from the age of 10 years of age, and now I am 55 as also Frans is.

Like you c2cthomas. I ams stunned except with this I did now why, his wife, he just want to go there seeing her, and so I hope it is real. But much people who do suicide don,t let now nothing about the real reason, she just wanna go, we can not prevent this and I think it a right af them to do what she want, even stopping with live.
Old 22nd April 2012, 08:19 PM   #27
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
For Kees 52.
Many of us have also gone through this phase many times. Veterans you might say. In fact I lost my mother just last year and no it isn't something I have got over yet ! But I can see beyond as I have lost many loved ones over the years !
So I plod along and keep reducing the sorrow every day and relive the memory of the happy days. That makes it easier to deal with as time goes by.....and one day I'll be dead too and be with all the others again ! So how does it matter what happens now ?

Cheer up, remember the good times and remember that you'll all be together again .......in the not very distant future ! The bad times are over ....leave them behind.
Cheers.
yes right, live and dead is one natural process, it is the fysical part what is so hard, everyone needs to come over it, but with Diny who has cancer, I was so happy that she die and go from the sick moment to the happy free moment, therefore death is our friend, what if we do 1000 years old and cancer is a 100 year part of it, I am not religieus but I am spritual in a natural way.

For the people who believe in God, I don,t I think religion is a way to suppres the people, worldwide, there are just some relities who I like, like boedism.

over a couple of days I am over it, and go on, just because of seeing death as a friend, even for people who want stop with living, frans has a big depression, that is also a terrible condition, so I hope he is happy now..

Last edited by kees52; 22nd April 2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 23rd April 2012, 10:20 AM   #28
Gyuri is offline Gyuri  Hungary
diyAudio Member

It is almost impossible to say anything at this time.
Perhaps all I can say, I know what it feels like.
My son went by train to the afterlife.
I feel the grief and depression reigns over me.
Sometimes I think I should go after him.
But ultimately, if you want to do this, if not, then will be so in the end.
Well, then why I rush it?
And I don't give up, whatever do I feel miserable too.
Perhaps it would help if I could see, things of the world are moving in the right direction.
But unfortunately this is not the case.
Yet, there are people who matter to me, and I do something worth to them.
And here's Huncutka, his kindness cheers my heart:

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...1_1.JPG?psid=1

Gyuri
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_06400001.JPG (148.4 KB, 112 views)
Old 23rd April 2012, 11:25 AM   #29
diyAudio Member

aww..he's cute.
Old 23rd April 2012, 12:23 PM   #30
Gyuri is offline Gyuri  Hungary
diyAudio Member

Yes.
Perhaps you laughed at me, but he is my son now, instead of my son.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=e894c...50B65FBF%21444

Hide this!Advertise here!