Stripboard Projects.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some audio stripboard designs. This will save me having to plan out a route on stripboard from a schematic. I once found a book in the library about this but have returned it and I can't find anything on the net.
Thanks.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi 7kentn, What sort of circuits are you interested in. It might help. There is a stripboard designs thread here on diyAudio, but it only has pictures of the completed projects, but that might give some inspiration.

If you decide to go down the road of doing the layout yourself, I'd recommend Veecad The free version will give you a taste, but I think the asking price of $26.26 for the full version is a bargain :)

If I look hard enough I might be able to find the layout I did for Eric Walins mic preamp 2. I used express pcb for that one from memory.

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.