Astrology - what a whopping great load of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't denigrate astrology to the level of power cords.:devily:

every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so to me it stands to reason that there may have been some influences on me and everyone else at the time of my or their birth

I'm proof of that. The doctor dropped me on my head shortly after birth and I bounced. I'm sure this had some influence on my later development.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Please tell me Dionne, will I find Audio Nirvana at DIYAudio.com?

Attachments

• audio_nirvana_1.jpg
    audio_nirvana_1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 211
SY said:
Like I tol' ya, I keep a corner of my screen active. Typing one liners is easy to do interstitially to writing proposals.

Oh, that's right. I'd forgot.

Er, if CPS (Cork Protective Services) kicks down your door in the next few minutes, just tell 'em I'd made a mistake, will ya? Thanks. :)

Hey, shouldn't you be busy using your Johnny Handyman Woodburning Set to make some cases for your transformers?

Wouldn't you just know it, my dog ate my Johnny Handyman Woodburning Set.

se

Konnichiwa,

mrfeedback said:

Astrology ? - Just another fixed belief system. :rolleyes:

It rather seems that you are subscribing to a fixed beliefsystem which believes that Astrology (or indeed any other of the occult sciences) is a fixed system of belief, when nothing could be further from the truth....

As I always say, convitions make convics. Shut in right between their self applied blinkers. Never mind. Free your booty and you mind will floow, get funky....

Sayonara

but I am waiting for the day when people will finally realise that there are actually such things as absolute right and wrong, correct and incorrect.

As you seem to be so sure of this statement, I'm very curious to read your definition of it and to know your beleif system that brought it about.

I Say With Conviction.....

Kuei Yang Wang said:
Konnichiwa,
It rather seems that you are subscribing to a fixed belief system which believes that Astrology (or indeed any other of the occult sciences) is a fixed system of belief, when nothing could be further from the truth....

As I always say, convitions make convicts. Shut in right between their self applied blinkers. Never mind. Free your booty and you mind will flow, get funky....

Sayonara
If it looks like manure,........and smells like manure.........then it probably is manure, and I will happily regard it as manure until shown otherwise.
To call astrology a 'science' is to insult scientists.
Star-sign predictions are just frivolous entertainment, and should be regarded as only that.
Tarot cards are frivolous entertainment too, and not to be taken at all seriously.
It is because I have an open mind that I do not, cannot and will not subscribe to this kind of manure.

Eric / - Astrologers Are Merely Charlatans.

I chose to believe that the little guy has chocolate frozen custard on his head.

From a 2-D pixilated image I only have limited sensory and contextual information form which to make my decision. While contextually I was lead to think of it as something else, I chose to perceive it as ice cream...

Damn, lost my margarita.

-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.