How are you dressing for Haloween?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Father of the year, courtesy of my sister in Texas:

Attachments

• Haloween.jpg
    Haloween.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 124
Unfortunately a nasty Nor'Easter forced us to cancel our party at the last minute. It was comparatively tame here in Boston, but some of the suburbs got hammered..

We had one set of trick-or-treaters, usually have hundreds. As there were power lines down all over the place, the police advised that it wasn't a good idea to wander around in the dark.

Back in my youth we'd take M-80's and use the cigarette/matchbox fuse to set them off in the leaf piles. Nowadays you'd have one of Ms. Napolitano's gropesters searching the neighborhood from black helicopters with infra-red cameras if you so much as lit off a firecracker on haloween.

Yeah.....BB knows best right? You might scare someone who is all whacked out on anti-depressants or some other psycho active peddlings so called 'medicine'. Big money in pharma, but that is another issue. Between it and all the stupid cop shows on TV so many have become paranoid. Halloween was fun back when I was a youth too but I cannot share everything that was done for fear of being put on a list.....now who is it that's really causing the current state of paranoia? I feel it closing in!!.:Popworm:

:D

Incidentally I did reduce someone's (a mark) jack-o-lantern to pumpkin sauce (mostly) but that requires something with a little more kick than a M-80.:p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.