The speed of light is NOT constant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The furthest galaxy will do nicely . I said to my very open minded atheist friend . Maybe God plays games . If he likes a human idea enough he will make it so . It must be well argued . If I were the mythical force I would do that . It would keep us amused and ignorant . It would increase our brain size perhaps . Taxi drivers are said to have increased brain function and size by learning London streets and how to drive to them . Fred Housego was a famous example .

As incredible as this sounds radioactive substances would be willed into existence if my fiction is true . By extension even vacuum tubes a willing by desiring it to be so . Remember it has to be very well argued to work .

I am an open minded person . I would call myself universally skeptical ( forgive any unintended pun ) . I use what works as happily as adamant believers .

My final speculation . If that deity I would go with what humans require . If they do not require a deity so be it . That would be that they create a world without me and they would be oblivious . The wicked would repent in the after life . The ones who wanted a deity would be happy . As the all powerful force no other thing required . I would be fascinated with what my little machines could do . My best machines would know beauty . I would go look at art galleries secretly .

The big problem with a deity is even the deity needs to be somehow created . Note deity is always lower case as it is hypothetical and a story . Also so as not to offend .

The galaxies were only stars until we willed them to be galaxies ( making the machine is willing it to be so ) . I think if I said the universe is 56 billions years old soon it will be so . Lets see if I am right ( 2 years from now ? ) . If I win this bet it will be pure chance and nothing else .

The reason we do not go into space now is fear . I don't know who created this fear and why ? All I know is we are supposed to go into space . CERN is a waste of resources . space is not . I suspect warp speed just needs the will to do it and also to disbelieve the impossibility of it . Warp 10 the limit , that's OK .

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
N=8 Supergravity (=42)

:eek: Some more reasearch I think..I know nothing about it..:xeye:
It seems a bit complicated..Anyone got a simple version..:D

Why has it gone quiet ..Hawking thought it was going to be the theory of everything..is it just replaced with super string? Or has there been no more progress?

Regards
M. Gregg

Super-string is just too big a concept .

I am often asked to debunk conspiracy theories . In have never failed ( yet ) . John Titor my favourite . The laser is a pipe .

This one below left me with one doubt . Perhaps they did see a paralell universe ? As I always say I was not there ( as I think we all should ) . One explanation of this event was all aspects of Einsteins work were pursued . What did the Germans have as the motivation . Alien believers will say we opened a portal which these beings were more able to understand . Who knows ? For all we know Einstein was a greater brain than they have ? They might be thousands or millions of years advanced on us . However they might be less intuitive . Do I beleive this idea ? Frankly no . However I would not say impossible . Tele-portation ? No . Too convenient where the ship arrived . People burnt ? Very likely . Amnesia ? Very likely .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

I was asked to confirm Thermite used in 911 . Rubbish . However all that makes Thermite is there so it will happen . Right idea , dreadful reasoning . 911 is no more incredible than Fukashima . Both have designs which can be remarkably fragile when the unexpected happens . Fukashima was unforgivable stupidity , Tsunami is even a Japanese word .

The Universe likes creativity of people. Like cells in your body can cry for food, for nutrition, for exercise, and you follow their demands, the Universe likes when you invent something creative from which the Universe will benefit. Like, when your thoughts are positive, and you "pray for goodness" of somebody, it happens. There are published results of clinical study that demonstrated "the miracle" that for Western mind seems to be impossible: if somebody meditates, or pries, for health of patients, they are getting better faster. That means, we can help the Universe by own thoughts thinking positive, showing paths for better development. Similarly, those who think negative attract to themselves what they are thinking about. In India it was called "Karma".

Status
Not open for further replies.