More magic stones and hockey pucks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now I see a new magic interconnect cable.

Magnetic Conduction as used in our first cable, is a patent-pending signal transfer method using controlled magnetic fields as the signal pathway. The conductor is a unique and extremely permeable alloy specifically designed for this technology. Our magnetic wave guide technology creates a tunneling effect to focus the magnetic force into the middle of the conductor. This eliminates the cause of skin effect and preserves the time and phase aspects of the signal. A custom 40-part RCA connector contains the magnetic conduction circuit while mechanical vibration decoupling along the cable itself is addressed with multiple conductive plates that are made with a specialized powered material. The cable's core geometry is a dual-shielded coaxial design for superior RFI/EMI rejection."

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happen if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

I bought a dog the other day... I named him Stay. It's fun to call him... "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane.

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Steven Wright

Last edited:
Magic stones! hahahahaha! OMG!

A product that's actually named.....MAGIC STONES!
Sorry, to bring up an old thread, but I just read a review on this, I was going to start a new thread, but I checked to see if there was one already.
I don't want to dismiss a product before trying it but, magic freakin stones?
It does "something" to the air? Ok, I'm done :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.