Man you can trust

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone!
I'm writing this to let you know that Jazzgit is a man you can trust. I signed as a new member In January 2011. Soon after that I posted a thread asking if someone has Fostex x-15 or x-18 for sale. I got a response from Jazzgit right away with his phone number so I could call with an offer regarding x-18. I haven't done it because he also became a member in the same time as I did and he didn't have any history here. Since I never bought anything online from a private person before, I didn't want to put myself at risk of losing money.

Not knowing what to do, I wrote to Administrators for advise. They sent me a link where I found some useful tips. Without going into specifics, Jazzgit responded positively to all my requests including e-mailing me high quality photos of x-18. After we agreed on the amount of money for x-18 (including adaptor and owners manual), shipping and handling, I paid through PayPal. Jazzgit also e-mailed me photos of receipts after he mailed parcel to me. It was registered with tracking number so I could keep an eye on it online. It made a long but safe trip from UK to Canada since Jazzgit made an excellent job packing everything, so all the items in the package came in perfect condition.
Cheers Everyone!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.