It's too damn quiet!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I read through this here: Stellar Aberration and Einstein's Relativity
and found the same assumption that even the Einstein critics believe, the concept of the transmitting medium of light being at absolute rest (under Important Note on Relativity).

That accepted system of coordinates (which actually, is with respect to the Sun) is “in fact” considered, as an ABSOLUTE system of coordinate.

If you compare the directions of the earth's velocity in the cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR) and in Dayton C. Miller's experiments (repetitions of the Michelson Morley experiment) you can see they aren't exactly in the same direction. This must mean that what we call our universe, ie. everything that came from the big bang, must not be at rest relative to or in the the same frame of reference as the aether/transmitting medium of light. Apparently, our universe is moving through the aether, which means there is aether and space outside of our universe and probably both are infinite and eternal.

This is consistant with Lorentz's original belief that the aether is NOT at absolute rest.

Last edited:
And see where it go you, even after 10 years you're either at the brink of provocing guys, or cooking fancy Mexi Cun't.
(on a very smart looking grill, if i may say so, btw)

Alcy is a no-go, i'd be back at 16-18 gal of beer a week shortly, like the last time i quit the smokes.
(to make matters worse, in two week's time it's Carnival again overhere, i'd be lying in a pool of lunch at the end of the 1st day : NL Planet - Carnival in the Netherlands )

So, i reckoned it's either setting up an exclusive Fight-Club fraternity through the web, or inviting audio pals over to assist me with dinner preps, after which it's DBT time.
(i'll skip the thought of turning gay-diy for the moment, but much obliged for mentioning the option)

Look See, i edited (several times)

Last edited:
By MJL - I've tried to stir things up one or two times but it goes nowhere. Either I've lost my ability to deeply annoy my fellow man or I've somehow acquired a level of respectability! Do I intimidate the potential adversary into just walking away?

What are you talking about ? You irritate the shyte out of me. "Potential adversaries" are quite numerous around here. The "trick" is to get them to divulge any relevant info... "spill the beans" as you get them mad. As this is just an imaginary online world, I highly doubt intimidation. "Walking away" might just be having something better to do. :D

OS

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
I may need to join another forum
:)
:mad:

Hi John
If you are thinking about another forum, I can recomend Andy's site.
A lot of free info and schematics to download.
It's a free ride.
How to become a member, send an email to: forum at diy-audio-engineering dot org
You don't need to be an engineer to join.

GEB's, and manufacturers are also welcomed to join the forum.

What Andy is writing is of course just a joke and don't mean a thing:

"Membership is restricted to those not commercially involved in audio product design, sales, marketing and so forth. At least one of your user names from other forums must have a non-zero post count. DIY Audio Engineering is a GEB-free zone"

Cheers

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
So, i reckoned it's either setting up an exclusive Fight-Club fraternity through the web, or inviting audio pals over to assist me with dinner preps, after which it's DBT time.

:rofl:
I like the fight club concept, at least a couple parts: getting busy with Helena Bonham Carter (back in the day, she's exactly 9 days younger than me) and leveling insurance buildings. Getting pummeled and shooting a new mouf in my cheek, not so much.

What are you talking about ? You irritate the shyte out of me.

Yes, I know this. You are one of the lucky few who still responds to my charm. :)
Relax OS, I'm a prick of the first order and can't get along with anyone, for long. Even if they don't do anything wrong (sadly, not the case with you :D ), I invent sources of friction, just to pick a fight.
Maybe it's like Ed said - behavior modification time...
"Nurse! Wheel in the electro-shock and strap in this miserable son of a bitch!...I've had enough!"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.