The food thread

Anyone like Durian? I sure do. Nowadays we usually buy it pre-pared (sic) and frozen and eat it off the end of a fork instead of having ice cream.

Pay little attention to the sexy guy holding it. I think that's my evil twin. Judging by them rosy cheeks, I think Mr. Whiskey is soon to bleed when he gets too close to them pokey things.

Durian is known as the best and worst tasting food in the world. If you like it, you probably love it. If you don't, it may as well be limburger cheese or worse.

Attachments

• Durian and Cal.jpeg
    Durian and Cal.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 3.49.12 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 3.49.12 PM.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 111
the sexy guy holding it.

DaYum boy, I (ehh we) could charge folks money for that.
Ever considered a career change, like the Gourmet Chip-and-Ale ?

Colony food : roti with masala chicken *
roti with garbanzo/garlic/cummin filling, chicken fried and stewed with garam masala, boiled eggs, asparagus beans, tomatoO, and potatoO.
Blow-up pancakes never bore.
(rather spicey, but only A-No1 with chili paste on the side)

* my Surinam friend had his 1st born earlier this week : son Semey (sammie) YeeY.

Attachments

• roti-ball.jpg
    roti-ball.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 112
  • roti1.jpg
    roti1.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 108
  • roti-massala2.jpg
    roti-massala2.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I'd like to try it, even though I've heard it described as eating vanilla custard while sitting in a septic tank.
Yup, that's the one.
Ever considered a career change
Yes, I have applied for a spot on the Barely Cooking Show. Damn, now I suppose you know what's under the apron.
with chili paste on the side)
Looks like clotted goats blood from here.
He also appears to be quite a bit shorter than you.:)
I was noticing that myself until I saw the bottom angle on the cupboards. I wonder if she was standing on something? I have a habit of putting my women on a pedestal. ;)