Evidence for Time Travel?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So - she is holding her hands to her ears and mumbles? That is evidence of time travel?
As always - if no fast and quick explanation is handy for soem perceived strange behavior, the most outlandish must suffice - if it is UFO's, alien abduction or 9/11 conspiracy garbage.

Man, there are just too many nut cases out there. Before the internet they would have been quietly interned in a nice padded room, now they are allowed to voice their: OPINIONS... without any evidence of course.
Why cant those idiots shut up for once, the noise gets too heavy.

As this is the first time I've posted something like this, I'll assume you're having a general rant, rather than it being aimed directly at me.

I personally thought it to be quite interesting. I think I can see a black box in her hand. Others don't. I don't subscribe to the 9/11 conspiracies, but the idea of life on other planets seems plausible enough (that said, UFOs abducting specifically extremely drunk people doesn't ring true, somehow).

Chris.

Hi,

Pangalactic Gargleblaster anyone?

Make mine a double.

BTW, for those who really want to try one, I have adopted this recipe to terrestrial beverages and can supply it on demand and the presenting a waiver that frees me from any responsibility for the effects of making and imbibing said recipe.

Ciao T

Well Chris, are you not familiar with the first chapter of one of the greatest works of the 20th century - written by one of your countrymen?

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

As it happens, I've read the triology of four around 8 times... (one of my claims to geekiness when people ask at college).

Clogged up motorways that are so common here make lots of time for reading. I can usually get through it by the time I'm at the holiday destination.

"just hanging there, in exactly the way that bricks don't"
... and we all know God's final message to his creation.

Chris

Exactly, i was watching something alien and i was here, but then i couldn't remember anything alien.

'They' may have erased your memory.

or part thereof ...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.