The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the real reson is that batteries suck: expensive, poor energy, power density, recharge time, life - given a "good" battery tech power plant efficiencies are enough higher than small IC engines that you could "win" on energy, pollution - much better treatment can be afforded at a central power plant - or go Nuke

Last edited:
Strange as it may seem, the reason why we still drive hydrocarbon-powered vehicles is that it is currently by far the most appropriate technology for the application. One day things will change, but it might just be that oil will get too expensive before we have a suitable alternative. We need an order of magnitude increase in power density, and a battery you can either swap or recharge in under 5 mins.

And the high energy guys are all golden boys..
Superconducting Super Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When the CF stuff occured nobody happened to notice that the three most voiciferous detractors were all high energy fusion devotees. The press tried and doomed CF before the Pons-Fleschman paper ever reached peer review, where it actually faired quite well. What I know of the original experiement was of a cell switched off for the night that proceded to melt its way through a metal bench overnight. Tritium WAS found in the palladium rod. What continued research has shown is that there IS something there, we just don't understand it very well as yet.

As to Moray, he demonstrated his device both out on the salt flats and up a canyon for several days each with up to 50kw resistive heat load. He abandoned research after his original device was smashed by a representative of the REA (power company) and he himself got shot. Understandable. Real research never got much chance to continue after his son John inherited things, as, by his own admission he was barred from his fathers lab when he was just young.

It is easy to label anything not easily understood as a scam. That doesn't make it so.
Doc

I read all about that in 1963.

With No Strings Attached

Who killed the electric car? All the folk who would not buy it because it's outrageously expensive and inconvenient.

Until the battery has better characteristics it's a non starter. The range of an electric vehicle hasn't really increased since when? 1930? ;)

If you do a lot of urban driving then the most economical thing is probably a Prius. Just make sure you get another before the warranty runs out....

Sincerely yours,
The Guy In The Black Helicopter :)

Last edited:
if you do a lot of urban driving, the most economical thing is a 'bike...

If you live in a densely populated area, its also often faster.

My car does a mix of urban (20 minute commute) and out of town (4 hours to the mountains to ski, 2 hours to the summer house). The in-car computer shows an AVERAGE speed of 55kph (32mph) for the last three months continuous.

If I bike to work it takes 15 minutes longer than driving. And I don't have to go the gym afterward, saving an hour...

Keep your battery electric car - its total energy density is a joke, nearly as bad as a Hummer.

The history of black ops and technology that those within it have..

and how they stop it's emergence....

is that you are given an 'offer that you can't refuse'.

They tell you to keep your mouth shut.

In the old days they use to kill.

Accidents, heart attacks, lab explosions, strokes, etc.

pay off the original inventor/person or kill them.

They also put watchdogs on forums to keep things in check.

And someone connected to all corners of this equation.... is right here.

quite true .

i've been taking pictures of these types.

makes em real mad.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
here's a song about those on the receiving end of that sort of thing, yet did'nt die -

clean cut version-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCAOMi5EGM

obscenity laced version -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ertXFzmJueY

Last edited:
Who killed the electric car...it was actually stillborn and (at least) very premature. 1st thing to know is that GM's 1990's electric car was largely driven by CARB regulations, not because the company thought it wise to do. 2nd thing is each car cost GM far past $100K to build and they were leased at equivalent of $30K price. 3rd thing is that GM lost over $1 billion on the program in aggregate. 4th thing is that low early production volume caused an exit of much of the supply base that built the exotic components. 5th thing is that they were lease-only because of certainty that the technology would be both obsolete and unsupportable long before these vehicles reached typical life goals (15 years). No evil conspiracy here...just a regulatory wet-dream that should have been flushed before conception!

Joined 2002
Paid Member
the sun has a 33 day rotational period.

A potential is that we are dealing with so called longitudinal or scalar waves and and underlying fundament to reality, ie, extra dimensional. dark matter. Etc.

Then add in the 'electric universe' model, with the sun as a focal point of electrical interaction, and then you begin to see the potentials for an explanation - taking shape.

I have an eagle research branded ER1600 Brown's gas generator.

It WILL I repeat WILL break down ALL radioactive substances, with one single pass of the material (DUT) being brought to the liquidus state, via the Brown's gas flame.

The flame is not of a gaseous interactive nature, it is a electrical flame. It is a pure electrical plasma 'matter in atomic breakdown/shift' type charge or flame. The 'flame' of a brown's gas or 'Rhodes' gas, is electrical in nature and works atomically, at the quantum-to-quantum interactive level.

The resting state temperature of the 'flame' will be about 250 degrees, but it will appear to be whatever temperature is required to interact with whatever material which is being sublimated.(propagation rate is 8900M per second)

Ie, it will not even boil water....but it will sublimate tungsten.

It is a complex affair in some ways, but when you understand what it is actually doing, it becomes very simple. It will take any material and bring it into an orbitally shifted conductive state, and will do whatever it takes to get there, no matter what the atomic structure is.

Which is why it is known as a 'forbidden science' as it leads to many explanations on the nature of reality and matter/time-space.

Wild claims I think. Any reference?

Brown's Gas - The Reality

Difference between Rhodes gas & Browns gas - KeelyNet 04/11/02

Regards
George

>Edit:
They also put watchdogs on forums to keep things in check.
Please, don't

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.