Anyone into paintball???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey i posted this in off topic and no one saw it.
Well anyone play paintball??? man it's my FAV sport/game Nothing better (or is there?) i'v been playing for like 5 years now
i got 5 guns and ton's of other stuff (maybe for sale) hey you got some stuff you want to get rid of??? old tank? some paint? gun?
let talk paintball!!! anyone never play but might want to? only play onece? lets talk!

Bob

I've always wanted to play but, never could find anyone around here that was already into it. It sounds like a blast ...so to speak. At my last job, one of the mechanical engineers was a die-hard paintbal guy. I mean thousands of dollars in equipment. We were going to go out and do a weekend game but, I haven't heard from him.
So, all I do is go to the range and fire my Colt .45 auto and Ruger P85 9mm. Boring holes in paper gets old.

I tried it once. I like it a lot. My son wanted to try it, he's only 10. He wasn't too keen on getting hit by a 200 mph paintball. I found I enjoyed it - it really focusses the mind. A kind of Zen thing. You really do pay attention to what you are doing. I played about 4 battles in an afternoon. The last one was to capture a briefcase. I won that one. That was last year and I haven't played since. Last month I had my first go with a real gun, a 12 bore, clay pidgeon. That was a lot of fun too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.