Why Would Anyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Miracle Whip ingredients from wiki.. Pus? Yep

Current primary ingredients are water, soybean oil, vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, modified corn starch, and dried eggs. The HFCS and corn starch are made from non genetically modified maize.[6] Ingredients making up less than 2% of product include salt, mustard flour, paprika, spice, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, enzyme modified egg yolk, and dried garlic.

Want Fries wit dat Shake
They have a simple saying "Hold the Mayo' , SY chooses to say "It's pus" snarky indeed
IMO mayo on hamburgers and/ or Fries :-( is like asking for extra grease.
don't get me started on American yellow mustard ugh gag

Last edited:
Want Fries wit dat Shake
don't get me started on American yellow mustard ugh gag

It's the colour that put me off. Took me awhile to realise that it is mustard...allegedly.

Personally I like 'french' mustard which is a dark greenish brown and not french at all but a milder form of english mustard but I really prefer german Löwensenf. It contains nothing but ground mustard seed, vinegar, water and salt.

I've never bought mustard in France. Whenever I find myself in France I usually head for the nearest exit. Mostly because they all speak french there.
Also I'm not a great fan of Dijon mustard but that is not a protected designation anyways.

90% of my mustard consumption goes into salad dressing. I use the empty jars to make more dressing.

Make your own. It's only yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice and garlic and some chopped mint if you feel like it.

then it wouldn't be "authentic"
icon11.gif
lots of Greek-Americans are in the restaurant biz here. I have 'Georges Burgers' down the street and he'll do it when I have the hankerin'.
icon12.gif
although its almost impossible to get a decent med rare burger anywhere besides DIY.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.