What are you drinking?

peaty, or not-so? just want to verbalize the words used, they'd be nice

if the milk is fresh, the last day or two, that would be fantastic to hear,
or (lesser, but) if the choccy part is freshly ground, that would be cool,
or if regardless of the above 2 lines, it just tastes damn good,
that's fantastic also

I'm laid up at home recovering from surgery, so it's just water and/or green tea for me.

(1) I wait at least 6 hours after surgery to enjoy my favorite alcoholic beverage, provided wifey is pre-occupied with something else.

(2) I had a serious fall, surgery for facial damage, in hospital, and a friend brought me a couple of those tiny airplane scotch whisky's. Wifey got to them before me, ratted me out to the doc and nurses.

Edit: 1) you can always ask wifey to go out and get a pizza.

Edit 2) I almost certainly was set-up as the "friend" is a radio personality in our fair city, and may have tipped wifey (for his amusement) that something was up.

Last edited:
Not really, but I could almost go for a Caucasian.:D

Attachments

• nkjdachvtkv8hcv5kz20.jpg
    nkjdachvtkv8hcv5kz20.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 93
Yes Jack, I read the rest, but surely you mean ex-wife? I mean, if she loved you...

She's over to the left, about 4 feet, watching a William Powell/Myrna Loy "Thin Man" movie at the moment.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

for the record, I don't do no rye, no bourbon, just Canadian.