Apollo Moon Landings - explain the Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Maybe not so much a refusal to listen, but an mis-interpretation of what's being said.

You're making sense to me John.

Either or has the same frustrating result.
Thanks for being so understanding Jarrett. :)

I can't tell you how many times Chris has said exactly that when i suggest a tweak of an existing prototype speaker.

:up:

MJL21193
My apologies then.
It is not the first time that I have misunderstood people.

No problem George :)

Not really modern analysis and soil samples lean towards a nuclear explosion as as is the description documented in the Book of record .. The Bible .. :p

As it is said in the Book of Reactions Chapter 3 Verse 7 - 14:

7 'And lo, it came to pass that in the City of Haifa, a nuclear enrichment plant was built.

8 And the Fusionites looked upon it and saw it was good.

9 Verily, the plutonium produced was of a high grade, such that the weapons developed should smite all who were not beleivers.

10 And the Lord spake, saying "Takest thou a large-ish chunk of this blessed fuel and with it construct a bomb or two - nay let it be three, just in case those bloody Hittites get out of line again, and with the bomb, thou shalt smite Sodom and that other place nearby since they are pretty frisky and enter unto each others bottoms and other places."

11 And the Fusionites where perplexed, for they lacked a delivery device, and they asked the Lord "How should we send forth this mightly rain of destruction, in such a manner as we don't get too crisp ourselves?"

12 So the Lord sent unto them aeronautical engineers who from Ash trees and the skin of every living reptile fashioned a close facsimile of a B29 bomber.

13 And the Fusionites named it the Gommorah Gay, and thus twisted language and the space time continuum in one easy hit.

14 And thereunto did the Fusionites deliver the payload to the dirty scum of Sodom, yea and also unto Gommorah, and such was the smiting that all record and evidence of the entire operation was obliterated.'

:rolleyes:

Not quite and reference to the Bible has nothing to do with religion. The Bible , if nothing else is a book of record, the fact that it is used by some to chronograph and interpret events in support of their religion doesn't change that fact.

Anyway the Gommorah Gay was a sail boat, Used by New Zealand in the world Cup, they where so far off course it crashed in San Fransisco ... :p

Last edited:
LOL... Independently verifiable event :rolleyes: Now that was a good laugh Buddy .....:D :D

Show me one that pre-dates it and while you are at it , it would be interesting to read your verifiable history book on new Zealand :rolleyes: Yeah thought so . I'm sure the Māori's have a different view ..

Last edited:
LOL... Independently verifiable event :rolleyes: Now that was a good laugh Buddy .....:D :D

No joke. THe greeks and the romans had a recorded history at that time as did a number of the middle-eastern civilisations. The Egyptians have a recorded history at least as far back as the pyramids. Given their problem with plagues and the miraculous swamping of large armies (newsworthy event of the time you would have to think...) it must be a relatively simple task to correlate? Hmmmn? Since you are the one claiming the book is a factual historical record after all.

BTW, Maori quite openly advise that the myth and legend of their past is just that - myth and legend. No-one seriously thinks Maui fished up the North Island, or that he distributed fire by dismembering his grandmother.

What is regarded as fact is actually genetically verifiable - Maori came in a number of distinct sailings and craft from the Pacific Islands. Independantly verified.

Now, I don't know what happened at Sodom, but I can be pretty sure that, regardless of what the Bible may indicate, it wasn't a nuclear bomb...

No joke. THe greeks and the romans had a recorded history at that time as did a number of the middle-eastern civilisations. The Egyptians have a recorded history at least as far back as the pyramids. Given their problem with plagues and the miraculous swamping of large armies (newsworthy event of the time you would have to think...) it must be a relatively simple task to correlate? Hmmmn? Since you are the one claiming the book is a factual historical record after all.

BTW, Maori quite openly advise that the myth and legend of their past is just that - myth and legend. No-one seriously thinks Maui fished up the North Island, or that he distributed fire by dismembering his grandmother.

What is regarded as fact is actually genetically verifiable - Maori came in a number of distinct sailings and craft from the Pacific Islands. Independantly verified.

Now, I don't know what happened at Sodom, but I can be pretty sure that, regardless of what the Bible may indicate, it wasn't a nuclear bomb...

The Bible predates the pyramids and the soil at Soddom was tested recently and was found to be radioactive , the bible did not say it was a nuclear explosion. Most of the scientist who tested the soil samples stated they felt it was from a nuclear explosion and could not explain it.....

The biblical account in the bible described what we now know as a nuclear explosion, flash point and all , the discovery of the soil samples ions later closed that circle, well until we know more about it ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.