The Best Movies Ever Made

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"Hell on Wheels"

A picture of the location where the Big Brother original was shot, bunch of stacked containers. I lived at half a mile's distance at the time.

His partner in the BB days is currently good for 2 billion dollars thanks to the commercial succes of the format. He stepped out of the reality & soap business over a dozen years ago and went back to producing musicals, currently owns theatres in various countries.
(I briefly worked with/for him in my student days, TV game show, work 12, get paid 24. Speaking of strange odds, my g/f's children have the same last name and are distantly related)

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
This night I woke up very early -in the middle of the night
And I watched 4 movies 4 on tv
The first was Tracks with Dennis Hopper (1977) and Tyren Power...
The second was The American Soldier by Fassbinder (1970)
The third was The UNknown with Joan Crawford ....french edition, 1927
And the fourth was Caterpillar, a japanese movie from 2010

The Unknown was for introducing the next movie (man without arms and legs ) and all were about "soldiers" returning home.
Nice movies !

This night I woke up very early -in the middle of the night
And I watched 4 movies 4 on tv
The first was Tracks with Dennis Hopper (1977) and Tyren Power...
The second was The American Soldier by Fassbinder (1970)
The third was The UNknown with Joan Crawford ....french edition, 1927
And the fourth was Caterpillar, a japanese movie from 2010

The Unknown was for introducing the next movie (man without arms and legs ) and all were about "soldiers" returning home.
Nice movies !

They finally gave "Johnny Got His Gun" by Dalton Trombo the DVD treatment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.