My thoughts. And nothing else. - Page 19 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > The Lounge

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd December 2012, 09:04 AM   #181
freax is offline freax  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyuri View Post
I often think of an early commemorative lately:

Sometime in early September can be, so the school has just begun. I am not yet of school age, so I spend my time with my grandparents. I'm sitting outside in the garden, in a sandbox, which my dear grandfather made ​​for me. Here are the new games that my parents brought for me from Yugoslavia. Two Matchbox, a green road-roller with red wheels and the blue excavator. The sunshine filters through the playful plum tree leaves which the breeze moves gently. The sky was a so beautiful blue color, as can be only the clear blue sky. So all I have to build a road in the sand. All the stuff, that the whole world is so extraordinarily beautiful that I begun to cry there, alone.
Perhaps accross tissue of space and time, then and there, I felt something from the future?
My parents sometime around the 1970s got wrapped up in the Jehovahs Witnesses, now I'm not going to make a religious comment but I will tell you and everyone that this religion is not for people intending to have children.

They don't celebrate christmas or Birthdays so I as a kid never received anything at all, my mother used to say that all of the year is a good time to give children presents but she never did anyway, does that mean that they never loved me in the first place?

I don't have any fond memories of my own and it is very difficult for me to make new ones because of constant depression which haunts me to this day.

The one thing that has taught me all through this horrifying life that I've lived is that being kind to someone shouldnt be seen as a sign of weakness and that people who believe this are no longer human beings anymore, they are simply slaves to their own instincts.

It is very difficult to make friends these days, usually one simple misunderstanding can put the entire friendship in jeapoardy.

It is the people who are kind to one another who will suffer the most yet it is the people who take advantage of that kindness who have such a prosperous and well off life that will end up being the most miserable in their later years.

I guess I should be thankful that I suffer so much today, so I do not have to suffer so much when I am older.

I wish I had your fond memories dear friend, but in a way now that you have shared them I do

Last edited by freax; 2nd December 2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 2nd December 2012, 09:34 AM   #182
freax is offline freax  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyuri View Post
Wherever I look all over the world, there are all lies.
I can not accept it.
But I still live now. (or there is existence would be the right expression.)
My son had a highly developed sense of justice.
This was probably led to his death.
Perhaps he could have been an opportunism.
I do not know.
But I suffer constantly.
This is my existence.
And I do not believe in anything.
Maybe that's why I'm who I am.
But nevertheless I would like to think I am one of the only ones.
Of course this is true all of us.

Wacky
I am sorry to hear of your sons passing.

I am not a person to tell you to not think too strongly on thoughts like this because I too feel the same way at times, and sometimes afterwoods I feel better.

I have spoken to a psychologist for 10 years or more about all sorts of topics and it has helped many times.

I have a mother and father who are both knocking on death's door begging for him to come out and play, and my parents do not shy away at telling me that this is so.

I think that they have at most 5 or 10 years left on this earth.

My father had lost his sanity when he suffered a car crash in 1990 which left his spine a tattered mess that only many pieces of metal could fix, this left him with constant pain.

I was just a small boy when this happened. I am torn between fond feelings for my father and hating him because of the lost life that I was meant to live, I was meant to become an engineer or scientist but my father made makes feel guilty every day that I know him and it confuses me most of the time because I cannot understand how someone could be so cruel to me and wreck my life so completely.

So instead of losing my father I suffered alongside with him and listened to his problems instead of concentrating on school.

I do not know how I will cope when they both pass away, my mother is the most dearest to me even though I was too ignored by her and treated badly.

I do not have a son so I cannot relate on that level of grief, but I too feel grief for what I have endured and I have great fear for what I am soon to experience. so you are not alone.
Old 3rd February 2013, 04:26 PM   #183
Gyuri is offline Gyuri  Hungary
diyAudio Member

If someone has a giant ego, may still be a decent person, however.
Old 10th February 2013, 07:24 PM   #184
diyAudio Member

I still have the strange feeling that we often forget about it, why all this forum has been set up at all?
But we must know why:

And this is the music.

We can not forget it.
Old 6th April 2013, 08:06 PM   #185
diyAudio Member

What is the feature that most distinguishes between animals and humans?
It is my opinion that the anticipation, we know the consequences of our actions. Of course, not all people are prone to this trait.
What if we know what we're going the wrong track, but we do it.
Besides, we are able to stick tenaciously to our bad decisions.
Maybe that's the point.
Old 6th April 2013, 08:33 PM   #186
diyAudio Member

How miserable and yet how typical human behavior.
Sh!t on it.

I am a living (yet) example.

Last edited by Gyuri; 6th April 2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 6th April 2013, 09:16 PM   #187
popilin is offline popilin  Argentina
diyAudio Member

My dear friend, there are things that no human being is able to anticipate.
Old 6th April 2013, 09:24 PM   #188
diyAudio Member

I know. But if I believe in something, it is this, yet.
Old 6th April 2013, 09:30 PM   #189
diyAudio Member

Weaknesses of this faith, isn't it?
Old 6th April 2013, 09:39 PM   #190
diyAudio Member

By the way, I like our new Pope.

Hide this!Advertise here!