Yo, and hello!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, just joined up, have a few questions:

I'm interested in making amps, headphone distributor, just messing around with some basic music studio stuff, for fun and usefulness. Does anyone know the best place to buy pc boards, components and the like? There's so many options I fear I'm missing the good deals, but I want to make sure I don't buy any junk.

Thanks for your responses and thanks for having me here!

Hi Peter and welcome!!
I'm sure that you'll have a lot of fun.

I'm in the UK so I can't help you much on the supplies. A lot of what you are asking depends on what you want to buy. Ordinary stuff can be had from Digikey or mouser etc. but the more exotic stuff can be harder to find or perhaps harder to find at a decent price. Small orders can be affected by high shipping and minimum orders so always bear this in mind.

I'm sure that anyone here would be happy to advise you on specific components. It can be a bit of a minefield but you will learn quickly with a little reading.

Good luck!
Martin.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.