Relapse audio freak joining.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been ill for many years, and I haven't spent the time I would have liked to on making things produce sounds.
As I am recovering I find that I have too little time and so many things that aren't connected to each other.

Of course I haven't been idle all these years. I have made speakers out of more things than I can count, and I do not own more than two or three things that haven't been modified.

I hope to be a good resource for knowledge, and I also hope to gain new knowledge by interacting with others who thinks alike.

Soo.... HI everyone!

jbop said:
I have been ill for many years, and I haven't spent the time I would have liked to on making things produce sounds.
As I am recovering I find that I have too little time and so many things that aren't connected to each other.

Of course I haven't been idle all these years. I have made speakers out of more things than I can count, and I do not own more than two or three things that haven't been modified.

I hope to be a good resource for knowledge, and I also hope to gain new knowledge by interacting with others who thinks alike.

Soo.... HI everyone!

All speed to your recovery

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.