Hello from North Carolina

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined today 3/29/07.
I am a hobbyist-level electronics tinkerer with audio interests.
I just bought from ebay a Quadraflex Reference 650fet r receiver that has a strange problem: No speaker output to either A or B unless both A and B buttons on, then heavy distortion when I turn up volume. Tuner works fine. Headphone output okay.
It kicked on the protection overload lamp and I don't know how to cure that, when no load on speaker outputs.
I have new mosfets on order.

I would like to get my first mosfet amp to work, it was cheap - $28.00

I have my current audio gear:
Onkyo TX-SV909PRO TOTL in 1993, (no dolby digital circuits only prologic).
400 disc Sony CDP-CX455 CD changer, Sanyo Plus Q60 TT with A-T 155LC cartridge, TEAC V-8030S Cassette, Technics DBX Cassette RSM-245X, Kenwood KX-7030 cassette.
RTR Digital series V 12" speakers front mains, Paradigm Center channel, 4 Titan Paradigms for the 4 effects channels. (Most gear from Mid 90's), TT and A-T cartridge from 1981.

I previously had a Sansui Z-9000X receiver that was made by angels, Akai AA-R40, JVC RX-309.

I look forward to your help, and will give any advice where I can.

Any help, schematics, etc, for the mosfet receiver?
Thanks!
Bob Tatro in Hillsborough, NC USA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.