Hello all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just doing as you all ask & saying hello.
I live in Derbyshire in England.
This is my first step into a forum & into electronics, so please be gentle!
On the plus side I'm quite practical have a good workshop & enjoy learning new things & making things especially when it is something I've not done before.
For a long while I've wanted to upgrade my midi-fi & this seemed the logical way.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find it the friendliest and most informative forum on the web.

There is a mine of information in the threads already, and I'm sure you'll get many answers to any question you care to post.

And of coures you can't help being from Derbyshire..;)
I know...the water's good.;)

Enjoy,

I still have a stone form the blus stone mine (?) in Derbyshire, collected during a visit in 1974. This was the first and last time I have been in this beautiful spot (ok, much more beautiful than Manchester) - my English should have improved since then, but alas...

Klaus

Sorry for the stupid typo: Of course I meant the "Blue Stone Mine". And the stone I have is - you may have guessed - also blue, a kind of amethyst, I suppose.
(This were the days - and the place - I read the first lines of "Lord of the Rings", it was not even translated into German at this time.)

Klaus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.