Introduction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all! Happy to find another good audio diy forum. I do a little guitar related contruction (stomp boxes etc.) Nothing quite on the level of some posters to say the least. I have some background in electronics and education/experience in pro audio, but alas I have a day job that pays the bills and exists totally outside of the audio world. I look forward to benefitting from your collective experience. PS to moderators, great rules. :) Wish more forums had them (and enforced them).

Thank you for your warm welcome! I trust all have enjoyed a great beginning to the new year; let it be the best ever. I will post some questions later and also be more than happy to address posts about which I have some (relevant) knowlege. Thanks. Thurgood.

? Do you ordinarily use "formal names" ??, I participate in other forums where that is protocal. (sp) Just asking. I am interested in conversing with individuals who are in my local area (soutern US) as well as the global community at large and have no reservations as to disclosing my name. No spam here just an interest in audio. Got to go, tube amps warmed up. Be well all. Thanks again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.