French people on the forum ? Des Français sur le forum ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello !!

English is not my native language so I apologize for doing any grammatical mistakes...

So I'm french and I discovered your fabulous forums on video projectors last week... I want to build mine !!!

and later, I will build my home cinema (the sound...)

I read some posts but I didn't all understand... So my target is to know if there are some french people on this forum... some people that have built video projector... to explain me how I must do...

So please answer me to explain how I can build my own video projector !!!

Messieurs les Français qui seraient présents sur le forum merci de me répondre... je voudrais fabriquer mon propre vidéoprojecteur à bien sûr moindre coût...

@+++++++++

frankie said:
Hello !!

English is not my native language so I apologize for doing any grammatical mistakes...

Grammar is a convention, a set of rules that people agree upon and a set of rules that from time to time is changed.
Not many people get agressive when they discover grammatical mistakes...
You can always say that you hit wrong keys on your keyboard.

Welcome, but keep it in English. Good for you to exercise!

Marc

France for Christmas

I spend entirely too much time on the banks of the Lot, Garonne, Rhone:

Attachments

• gavreuse.jpg
    gavreuse.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 145
frankie said:
Quelqu'un pourrait il me traduire cette phrase en français svp ?

"Basically, if you want the same quality as a store bought projector for cheap, it's most likely going to have to be pretty big"

Merci
En gros, si tu cherches la meme qualite chez un projecteur bon marche achette en magasin, il sera surement tres gros

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.