Another Newbie Joins

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

After looking over your forum for a couple weeks, I can tell this will be a great place to get more information as I take on new projects. I am totally new to diy home audio. However, I have been into car audio fabrication for about seven years. I'm looking forward to taking on some speaker projects (hopefully I can build something to replace my B&W 602's) and som tube projects as well. I'm sure you'll be hearing many questions from me in the near future.

Ross McLaughlin

ouguy said:
Hi everyone,

After looking over your forum for a couple weeks, I can tell this will be a great place to get more information as I take on new projects. I am totally new to diy home audio. However, I have been into car audio fabrication for about seven years. I'm looking forward to taking on some speaker projects (hopefully I can build something to replace my B&W 602's) and som tube projects as well. I'm sure you'll be hearing many questions from me in the near future.

Ross McLaughlin

Hi, Ross, and welcome!

There's a lot of interesting talk in the
Loudspeaker forum as you might have
already read.

eL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.