Another Newbie Joins - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Introductions

Introductions Welcome to the DIYaudio Community. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th December 2002, 07:24 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Another Newbie Joins

Hi everyone,

After looking over your forum for a couple weeks, I can tell this will be a great place to get more information as I take on new projects. I am totally new to diy home audio. However, I have been into car audio fabrication for about seven years. I'm looking forward to taking on some speaker projects (hopefully I can build something to replace my B&W 602's) and som tube projects as well. I'm sure you'll be hearing many questions from me in the near future.

Ross McLaughlin
Old 19th December 2002, 02:10 AM   #2
eLarson is offline eLarson  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Another Newbie Joins

Quote:
Originally posted by ouguy
Hi everyone,

After looking over your forum for a couple weeks, I can tell this will be a great place to get more information as I take on new projects. I am totally new to diy home audio. However, I have been into car audio fabrication for about seven years. I'm looking forward to taking on some speaker projects (hopefully I can build something to replace my B&W 602's) and som tube projects as well. I'm sure you'll be hearing many questions from me in the near future.

Ross McLaughlin
Hi, Ross, and welcome!

There's a lot of interesting talk in the
Loudspeaker forum as you might have
already read.

eL

Hide this!Advertise here!